Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Free Texts for life

• 22-07-2008 8:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Sorry if this posted already. Was gonna put it in bargain alerts. Meteor have bettered O2's offer of free texts to any network for life. They bettered it by offering cheaper phone calls. :) Same conditions apply, i.e. gotta top up by €20 every 30 days. There's a meteor to meteor package too, but you can't go wrong with free texts option :)

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Yeah I think its been mentioned somewhere before. Still a good offer.
    Might join them.
    Hello Meteor, so long 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I am on the old meteor lifesyle plan getting meteor rewards?

To get free meteor to meteor texts - do I have to top up €20 in one go?

I usually top up by €10s.

If I top up €20 in August - Do I get the free texts in Sept?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

O2's offer is cumulative top up of 20eur or more in previous 30 days, Meteor's must be in one go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Cork wrote: »
    I am on the old meteor lifesyle plan getting meteor rewards?

To get free meteor to meteor texts - do I have to top up €20 in one go?

I usually top up by €10s.

If I top up €20 in August - Do I get the free texts in Sept?

If your on an old price plan, I'm pretty certain you'll have to sign up to the new price plan to avail of the free meteor talk and text for life.

And when you top up by 20 euro (in one go) you get the offer for the next 30 days. Don't have to wait til the next month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Does the Meteor free texts offer cover web texts from meteor.ie? I know the O2 offer doesn't. I'd change if it does.

Cover means include. With O2 you get 250 free texts per month when sending from their web site. If on "Experience More" you can have unlimited free texts from the phone but still limited to 250 free texts from
    their website. I'm interested in sending a lot more than 250 texts in one month and looking for the best offer when sending from a website.

Aye aye Captain

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Joe Public wrote: »
    Does the Meteor free texts offer cover web texts from meteor.ie? I know the O2 offer doesn't. I'd change if it does.

what do you mean by this question?

your web texts are a separate matter, just like every other network.
    you get 300 free web texts every month with meteor.

free texts from your phone are included in this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭DaveMR

kceire wrote: »

I understand what you mean.What he's saying is
    that if you send more than 250 webtexts from 02's website , you are charged 10c for the extra txts sent above 250 - EVEN THOUGH you have a price plan that lets you send unlimited any network texts from your phone

Basically the query is,are there any providers that allows you send more than 250/300 webtexts and not have to pay for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Basically the query is,are there any providers that allows you send more than 250/300 webtexts and not have to pay for them?

Nope, unfortunately not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

DaveMR wrote: »

I understand what you mean.What he's saying is
    that if you send more than 250 webtexts from 02's website , you are charged 10c for the extra txts sent above 250 - EVEN THOUGH you have a price plan that lets you send unlimited any network texts from your phone

Yes, 3 give you 333 web text

Advertisement