Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Wood Protection Gel

Options
  • 22-07-2008 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Has anyone bought the wood protection gel from Lidl this week? How did you find it and what did you use it for?

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20080721.p.Baufix25LWeatherProtectionWoodGel

Does anyone know if it is suitable for protecting a new deck? I just put down a new deck and there is a massive price difference between this wood protection and other products out there.

Thanks for your opinion.

Tommy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Brillig

I am interested too for an old deck that needs attention. I have just looked it up on Amazon.co.uk. They have Baufix Weather Protection Gel which may well be a very similar product. In the product notes it mentions "not suitable for wooden floors". So perhaps that means it may not be suitable for a deck ?

Advertisement