Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meanwhile in the real world: what size is your gf?

• 22-07-2008 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

So we have learned in AH recently that all the boys want a skinnier version of Adriana Lima and all fat birds are bitter.:rolleyes:

Yeah well I want a younger Brad Pitt covered in fat-free Ben & Jerrys but that's not how it works in the real world!

So a bit of a reality check!

What is your current/most recent bit of stuff really like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Size 10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Poll?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

5ft tall and 6lbs when fully inflated:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

8-10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 dymondz

Size 12/14. Beautiful!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

This size:

|
    |

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Zer0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

kaimera wrote: »
    Zer0
    That hot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

biko wrote: »
    Poll?
    She'd love some.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This thread is too bloated to take my contribution.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Magpie! wrote: »
    Yeah well I want a younger Brad Pitt covered in fat-free Ben & Jerrys but that's not how it works in the real world!

It would if you tried harder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

Sherifu wrote: »
    She'd love some.

Why I outta..............

I can't work polls. :o;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

last 2 have been 10 and 10-12. i dont fancy anything bigger im afraid:o:o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,159 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Easily a size 16, but she is 6 months preggerz. So I'll forgive her this once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Needs a poll.

Size 10-12. Perfect ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

mine is pocket sized :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

*measures his hand*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

It would if you tried harder.
    Zing! :D

10-12, bit bigger than my usual tastes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

12 - 14. Get's chatted up by randomers on the bus all the time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Size 14 at the moment but she's 7 months pregnant. *high fives fellow father-to-be Quazzie2002*

She's usually an 8 to 10.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

My girlfriend is a skinny little minx.

I can't convert minx sizes to human sizes. Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,002 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

In handspans, would be about one. Sometimes two.

In handspans, would be about one. Sometimes two.
    Alternating doesn't count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I regard size 14 as a minimum requirement. 12 maybe, but I'll be making dinner....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Medium to Large.

I have long fingers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

In long termers so far? From sizes 6 to 10. from 5" to 5"10' Bigger than that wouldn't bother me if I liked them tbh. Physically a woman can have a very nice body bigger than size 10.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Never checked but if I had to guess I'd say the one I'm seeing at the moment is about a size 6 or 7.

I really wasn't kidding in that other thread when I said I liked slim girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

hot2def wrote: »
    I regard size 14 as a minimum requirement. 12 maybe, but I'll be making dinner....
    Cue lots of "you're a chubby chaser comments" (just warning you).
    Needs a poll.

Size 10-12. Perfect ;)
    That's my size - hilarious that I'd be considered kinda "big" in certain contexts :rolleyes: My arse is minimal, I've no hips and I've really slim legs. I'd like a flatter stomach but it's not exactly Homer's the way it is. Most of what makes up any "curviness" I might have is bewbs.

Phlann wrote: »
    Never checked but if I had to guess I'd say the one I'm seeing at the moment is about a size 6 or 7.

I really wasn't kidding in that other thread when I said I liked slim girls.
    Looks bigger.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »

meh, doesn't bother me. the missus is a 16 (I think), and i can remember her being a 12 some years ago, i like her better now.

I am a chubby chaser, leave me all the girls you think you are too good for! I will console them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I notice the majority of men are saying 8 or 10.

I just wonder if they actually know this for a fact (have seen the labels on her clothes, have checked to make sure they aren't faked) or are they going by what their good lady wives are telling them.

Not that women ever lie about their size/weight etc...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Size 8, 8 stone, BMI of 19.

I don't like fat people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

Or if these are all men of lying ladies.

They all seem to think that size is just relatitive to weight. Some women have are nice and slim but have wide hips. For example, beyonce,no flipping way is that chica getting into a size zero.

This is obviously accurate because never ever fool themselves when it comes to size. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

That's my size - hilarious that I'd be considered kinda "big" in certain contexts :rolleyes: My arse is minimal, I've no hips and I've really slim legs. I'd like a flatter stomach but it's not exactly Homer's the way it is. Most of what makes up any "curviness" I might have is bewbs.

Thats me but 2 sizes bigger. 12 on bottom. 14-18 on top depending what mood my bewbs are in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

was a size 12, for a while when we start going out cos we just drank and ate pizza and takeaways. Now a svelte size 8 :D

I prefer here size 8 body and her size 12 boobs though:p

That's my size - hilarious that I'd be considered kinda "big" in certain contexts :rolleyes:

Are you still going on about that? :pac:

It's a fair comment. I'm a slim guy, I like slim girls. Why bring it up again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

pics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Cremo wrote: »
    *measures his hand*

I just got it... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 290 ✭✭Tak3n

size 0 .. i keep telling her she should eat but shes obsessed about her collarbones being visable :S still looks hot though :D

• Advertisement

It would seem teh wimmins didn't get the "my burd's actually an 18..." resposes they were hoping for, and are now hoping we're accusing us of being misinformed! :pac:

No.

Mirror wrote: »
    It would seem teh wimmins didn't get the "my burd's actually an 18..." resposes they were hoping for, and are now hoping we're accusing us of being misinformed! :pac:

No.

Heh heh

It was funny, in my class in University there was this chick who was TINY. She was about 5' and was like a rake, she had to buy her jeans in the children's section she was so small. I'm not a big guy but I could nearly fit my thumb and index finger around her upper arm.

But her boobs were huge! :pac:

It was so funny how sickened all the other girls were by her. They couldn't even trot out the old 'curvy' argument.

I've seen plenty of couples where one (or both) partners are an 18 or bigger, so either a) they aren't saying anything or b) they are somehow less likely to be on boards.......

Heh heh

It was funny, in my class in University there was this chick who was TINY. She was about 5' and was like a rake, she had to buy her jeans in the children's section she was so small. I'm not a big guy but I could nearly fit my thumb and index finger around her upper arm.

But her boobs were huge! :pac:

It was so funny how sickened all the other girls were by her. They couldn't even trot out the old 'curvy' argument.
    Wait....what uni?

CW? <--- Initials, not uni...?

Not 'C', no.

I don't wanna go into too much detail, you never know who's reading.

I'd say there's one of those in every uni though.

Size 8, 8 stone, BMI of 19.

I don't like fat people.
    Why? What do they do to you personally?
    And what do you consider fat?
    Are you still going on about that? :pac:

It's a fair comment. I'm a slim guy, I like slim girls. Why bring it up again?
    I wasn't actually referring to you specifically, although you don't like slim girls if you consider girls my size big - because I am slim. You like skinny girls.
    Mirror wrote: »
    Not at all. The responses here are exactly what I expected. I wouldn't expect any guy to be attracted to a significantly overweight girl as I don't find fat attractive either, but what I have a problem with is guys saying "I only like skinny girls full stop". So if a girl who's not skinny but still slim - say a size 12 - was really hot, would you still rule her out because of your "rule" that you'd only date skinny girls?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

To those asking if us guys are deluding ourselves or being lied to - I can't speak for the others but I worked in Penneys for the guts of three years when in college and can size up anyone accurately from 10 feet away. ;)

Why? What do they do to you personally?
    And what do you consider fat?

I wasn't actually referring to you specifically, although you don't like slim girls if you consider girls my size big - because I am slim. You like skinny girls.

Not at all. The responses here are exactly what I expected. I wouldn't expect any guy to be attracted to a significantly overweight girl as I don't find fat attractive either, but what I have a problem with is guys saying "I only like skinny girls full stop". So if a girl who's not skinny but still slim - say a size 12 - was really hot, would you still rule her out because of your "rule" that you'd only date skinny girls?
    What you expected, sure. But it wasn't your good self that was reacting in this manner.

Anyway, I can't speak for others, but I have gone out with three or four girls that, in all honesty, were probably more 'skinny' than slim. But that's just my personal preference to a degree. Yes, I can and do find girls that aren't this size attractive.

But some guys may be more inclined than I am to aim for their specific preference. "Rule" is too strong a word. It's as simple as someone not liking a type of food. Perhaps they just don't like it.

Sleepy wrote: »
    To those asking if us guys are deluding ourselves or being lied to - I can't speak for the others but I worked in Penneys for the guts of three years when in college and can size up anyone accurately from 10 feet away. ;)
    Penneys sizes are huge!

Define 'skinny', like. To me it just means thin. To you it seems to mean something else (unhealthy, maybe?).

I like girls that are thin and about 5' - 5' 6", which usually puts them in the size 6-8 bracket (give or take). They're not 'skinny' for being smaller than you anymore than you're 'fat' for being bigger than them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement