Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meanwhile in the real world: what size is your gf?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Dudess wrote: »
    You're obviously entitled to your preference but what I and others find a bit unappetising is the "size 12 would be the limit". How do you know? Maybe if you were single, the girl of your dreams could be 12-14...

And there are guys who impose these limits on themselves and then find themselves in a compromising situation and are so insecure at the thought of stepping outside their own boundaries so they start Personal Issues threads on it: "I really fancy this girl but she's a bit heavier than the type of girl I usually go for - should I start seeing her?" etc. Not saying all the guys here are as pathetic as that but they're out there...

i'd pretty much agree with that,if you made a line up of girls in different sizes i'd go for the slim ones,but my first girlfriend wasn't like that.I think a lot of people equate sizes 12 or 14 with shapeless blobs to be blunt,but that isn't the case most of the time.At the other end of the scale,i don't like girls who are slim for the sake of it and are undermuscled.Theres got to be a nice shape to the girl,after that the actual dress size doesn't matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Size 10, just right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Dudess wrote: »
    You're obviously entitled to your preference
    A sure sign that someone totally disagrees with what you've just said :D
    but what I and others find a bit unappetising is the "size 12 would be the limit". How do you know? Maybe if you were single, the girl of your dreams could be 12-14...
    I wasn't always married Dudess :rolleyes: I was single you know! I know what my limit is because I do not find girls who are size 14+ to be sexually attractive. I have been with girls who were 14 and even a size 16 in the past but my heart wasn't in it at all and I gave up straight away rather than stringing them along.
    And there are guys who impose these limits on themselves and then find themselves in a compromising situation and are so insecure at the thought of stepping outside their own boundaries so they start Personal Issues threads on it: "I really fancy this girl but she's a bit heavier than the type of girl I usually go for - should I start seeing her?" etc. Not saying all the guys here are as pathetic as that but they're out there...
    It's not a self-imposed limit, it's a limit by experience and knowing what I fancy. I have insecurities (as does everyone whether they admit it or not) but none of them relate to women ;) I've always been very comfortable with my choices.
    Magpie! wrote: »
    But whatever happened to 'you can't help who you fall in love with'?

Nothing happened to it, I just can't help who I'm attracted to, that just happens to be slimmer girls. I don't go on the pull and ask a girl "Hey what size are you? Oh, you're a 12-14...is that more on the 12 side than the 14?" :rolleyes:

I've had plenty of female friends who are larger but I'm not in any way attracted to them or any ladies and to be honest, there has to be sexual attraction in any relationship, doesn't matter how good a personality anyone has, if you aren't sexually attracted then a sexual relationship isn't possible. I just know from my 33 years experience that I do not find girls of size 14+ to be sexually attractive, therefore they will not make potential sexual partners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

i still think we'd be up to our collective t1ts in lads bemoaning the shallowness of women if this thread were about the size of your bf's member.

"I can't help it, its just what I find attractive...."

hot2def wrote: »
    i still think we'd be up to our collective t1ts in lads bemoaning the shallowness of women if this thread were about the size of your bf's member.

start the thread so,worst that can happen is it gets locked.Or boards collectively get penis envy.

I think you'd be surprised actually!

What I find funny is that had I posted "Oh, you know, those skinny girls don't do it for me, I prefer curvy women" I'd be a hero in this thread...but instead I'm the villain just because I'm open, honest and unapologetic about my preference :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

that's something you find out AFTER you decide whether you're sexually attracted the the guy. well most of the time anyway

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

yeah go on, I'd like to see how that thread turns out.

Personally I'm happy for you and your love of huge c*cks, hot2def.

I guess girls are just less tolerant than us.

i haven't made anyone out to be a villian. suit yourself, more for me and all that.....

The Bollox wrote: »
    that's something you find out AFTER you decide whether you're sexually attracted the the guy. well most of the time anyway

lolz was going to add the same thing.Which would mean wimmen are even shallower than men if they would break up with a guy they liked because of their member.

• Advertisement

Phlann wrote: »
    Personally I'm happy for you and your love of huge c*cks, hot2def.

I see what you did there, very clever altogether.

I have a girlfriend at the moment....

lol, I actually assumed you were a girl, man. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

I see what you did there, very clever altogether.

I have a girlfriend at the moment....

And how does she feel on the subject of large cocks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭Seonad

Don't think anybody would care about the appendage one either tbh.

Don't you?

i haven't made anyone out to be a villian. suit yourself, more for me and all that.....

Absolutely, less competition all round! It's a deal, you keep to your size and I'll keep to mine. :)

Time for me to be devils advocate...

So for all the guys who prefer curvy women, how can you be so shallow... :rolleyes:

Seonad wrote: »
    Don't you?

Care if some girls started a thread about their preference for foot longs? Couldn't care less.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Why hasn't this already been posted?

U can get 50 of my opinions for a dollar these days.

lol, I actually assumed you were a girl, man. Sorry.

I am.

@ thelordofcheese: I don't know, its been that long since she's seen one.

@ r3nu4l: I prefer curvier girls, but I could totally imagine going out with a skinny one. It think we'd go to dinner a lot.

I am.

Congratulations.

You gonna start the thread or not, then? Put your money where your mouth is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

@ thelordofcheese: I don't know, its been that long since she's seen one.

Goddamn it my joke doesn't work at all now. It's kinda hard to imply you've a tiny todger when you have none at all.....

Wait a second, there are no girls on the internet, AHA! saved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

r3nu4l wrote: »
    I wasn't always married Dudess :rolleyes: I was single you know!
    I only mentioned your relationship status because you did before that.
    r3nu4l wrote: »
    If I was single I'd go out with a size 12 lady
    Sorry :confused:

Phlann - I have no real opinion on the topic, why would I start the thread? I asked the question because I wanted to see if I would be met by hostility, which I was to some extent.

Personally, I have no opinion on c*ck size, I can say that I only find two sorts of men attractive 1) skinny and androgenous (sp?) and 2) big, hairy rockers. I can't think why that is.

I am.

Personally, I have no opinion on c*ck size,

System detect logic failure.

Hot2def hope you didn't think i was being hostile.I'm actually somewhat curious as to how many girls would drop a guy to get the roide from a ten incher,or alternatively how many would see a below average c*ck as a relationship killer.Ah is probably not the place for the conversation,or everyond will have to be on their best behaviour(unlikely)

Mooonbaby clearly has an opinion, let's ask her.

And then attack her if it doesn't meet our expectations, like the girls in here do to us :D

• Advertisement

Mooonbaby clearly has an opinion, let's ask her.

And then attack her if it doesn't meet our expectations, like the girls in here do to us :D

and then ask her for boob pics,as is the tradition here.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    System detect logic failure.

What? I don't sleep with men on a regular basis, I can't really comment on how women in general feel about that.

Cervix bashing isn't an enjoyable pastime.

and then ask her for boob pics,as is the tradition here.

What have you got against boobs plural?

He probably just didn't want to over-shoot.

Post as many of your boobs as you're comfortable with :)

• Advertisement

He probably just didn't want to over-shoot.

Post as many of your boobs as you're comfortable with :)

Gentlemen first. ~steps aside~

I don't really have any boobs to speak of, but I'll see what I can do.

i just need one,then i'll copy the pic and put them beside each other.You want to see pics of man boobs?I wouldn't.Lolz at cervix bashing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

My wife's a size 8 to 10, but her weight varies, so I give her grief if she gets too thin, I think she looks terrible for it.

I've never understood the attraction in stick insects, i like a bit of meat on the bone :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

8 bottom, ten on top and she looks sexy naked!

fat women are like mopeds- fun to ride but you don't want your mates to see you on one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

[ ] thread has pictures
    [x] thread needs pictures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

ditpoker wrote: »
    [ ] thread has pictures
    [x] thread needs pictures
    Agreed.

I don't even know where to begin on sizes.

Even with pics it's hard to tell, tbh. This came up in the last thread.

All I'm going by is comparisons with girls I've been with whose sizes I know for certain

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

In the end of the day size matters. In willies as well as bodies. Now that depends on preference, so a size queen is not going to be too happy to find a 4.5 inch ickle peewee on first acquaintance. He'll want to be damned good at what he's doing elsewhere, or have one hell of a personality. Same with a woman who likes the skinny androgynous look. Rugger buggers with the start of a double chin are out and androgynous boy is out with women who like a bit of heft on a guy. Same with women who like guys who aren't bald, or who are bald etc.

Same with guys who like slim women, or indeed fat women. From what I can see a big lump of guys in the middle like a woman around the average 10/12/14(you know what I mean). Some guys like below that and some guys like above(more I would say actually). Less will admit it though.

Size matters to ones own preference. Simple as.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Mirror wrote: »
    It would seem teh wimmins didn't get the "my burd's actually an 18..." resposes they were hoping for, and are now hoping we're accusing us of being misinformed! :pac:

No.

18... jaysus thats some form of hippo burd hybrid right there.

when looking for a life partner im all about the economy, anything over a size 12 is going to cost me too much money to feed in the long run. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

one of my last flings was 6ft 5 and weighed around 16 stone but it was all muscle.
    lovely rugby player yum.
    too bad he was a prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

one of my last flings was 6ft 5 and weighed around 16 stone but it was all muscle.
    lovely rugby player yum.
    too bad he was a prick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

cance wrote: »
    when looking for a life partner im all about the economy, anything over a size 12 is going to cost me too much money to feed in the long run. :pac:

Very classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭flangeman

Well I'm corgi registered......

..... I service boilers. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

flangeman wrote: »
    Well I'm corgi registered......

..... I service boilers. :)
    :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

Perfect 10 (or River Island 8) and sexy as hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

My last girlfriend had a great body. She had an athletic figure, but still a little fat remained so she had the curves/bum/boobs as well.

*sigh*

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That to me is the perfect female figure - toned where it suits, but also a bit of jelly where it suits :)
    My wife's a size 8 to 10, but her weight varies, so I give her grief if she gets too thin, I think she looks terrible for it.
    See I'm looking at both sides the whole time. Imagine if you had typed "I give her grief if she gets too fat, I think she looks terrible for it."
    Whenever a thread is started in Personal Issues by some guy who says he's losing interest in his girlfriend physically because she's put on some weight, he is absolutely lambasted...

Both look bad, both look unhealthy.

I find it interesting though when girls post "well I'm a size 4 and I'm very healthy". Size 4 didn't even exist until recently...

• Advertisement

Meh I like how everyones shape is different. I don't believe in the concept of an ideal.

I saw an obese lady last weekend with the most incredibly elegant way of moving.
    She was mesmerizing.

Advertisement