Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Offering a Graduate Career?** Post about it here!

Options
  • 22-07-2008 9:59am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Based on this:
    Pythia wrote: »
    It's a nice job, my place were just hiring, pity you missed out!

If your company are looking for graduates, you can let the members of boards.ie know the relevant details such as expected salary, expected requirements, duties, as well as being able to give your own touch/view on what the company has to offer. You can also do this anonymously if you dont want to give who you work for away.

If your company has graduate opportunities please let us know here, along with any handy information that might help us along! Keep in mind the job you advertise *must* be relevant to graduates, ie. entry level or graduate programmes.

You can post anonymously too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

http://www.jaguarlandrovercareers.com/

Salary is £25k plus approx £2k "attendance" bonus
    37hr week
    I graduated with Mech Eng last summer and have been here for 9 months its very good.

Anyone wants more info pm me!

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 shah

Hi,
    We are shooting a short film in Galway and Dublin in August and we are looking for a set designer.All expenses paid. Please email shahbesri@yahoo.com, preferably with portfolio.
    cheers
    shah

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jambalapamba

Hi all,

I have recently attended cisco interview for software development role in interview they told me that they are expecting to increase their work force by 100 people by next year, They are looking for gradutes in r&d department which is estableshed one year ago. I advice you to apply by going to their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Lolly77

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Jamar

Hi,

Cisco are actively recruiting Graduates right now.

http://www.cisco.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mHvexternal.showPositionDetails&PID=3278

http://www.cisco.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mHvexternal.showPositionDetails&PID=3279

Also, follow Cisco Ireland (and uk) recruitment by joining the facebook group:
    "Cisco Graduate Recruitment - European Markets - UK and Ireland"

Jobs are in Oranmore, Galway. Would suit IT, telecoms and Computer Science graduates. We qualify graduates as someone who graduated with a relevant degree (including post-grads) in the last two years; so class of 2009 welcome.

If you apply, can you mention your college in the application please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cullen15

College Grinds Cork are recruiting tutors in the following areas,
    - Mathematics,
    - Science
    - Engineering
    - Languages
    - Accounting and
    - Economics

Candidates with postgraduate qualifications from a reputable third
    level institution, or a suitable professional qualification from a
    recognised professional institution, are required. In-depth knowledge
    within your field of expertise and excellent communication and
    presentation skills are essential. The role would be suitable as a
    part-time job, or as a supplementary income, with an hourly rate of
    pay in the region of €40-€50.

Please send your CV, including contact details, to jobs@collegegrindscork.ie

Advertisement