Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder/carpenter needed

Options
  • 22-07-2008 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a builder/carpenter who could give me ideas and a price on fixing my garden so that my cats can't get out and others can't get in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Hi, I'm looking for a builder/carpenter who could give me ideas and a price on fixing my garden so that my cats can't get out and others can't get in.

You'd probably be best of trying to find a handy man, who would come up with a solution for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭kick-on

what type of fence currently exists in the garden??
    cats are notoriously hard to keep anywhere, there natural wanderers but a panel fence would probably deter them to some degree.
    i have a few numbers of people who suply fencing e p.m me n il forward them to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭terminator2

try putting an electric fence run off a car battery along the top of your garden wall failing that landmines:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

kick-on wrote: »
    what type of fence currently exists in the garden??
    cats are notoriously hard to keep anywhere, there natural wanderers but a panel fence would probably deter them to some degree.
    i have a few numbers of people who suply fencing e p.m me n il forward them to ya
    It's a 5ft panel fence that they can climb like a ladder, I was thinking something like L brackets threaded with wire to make an overhang. But I don't have the technical knowledge, or the money to try it and mess it up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement