Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar strings?

• 22-07-2008 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Tallaght music shop has closed down it seems :( So I have nowhere local to get guitar strings.

I'm not aware of any other shops nearby that do guitar strings or musical instruments...

Anybody know of one? It sucks to have to go into town for strings!

It's beyond me why music shops like Virgin/Zavvi, HMV, etc., don't stock a few sets of guitar strings and plecs. It's a small investment for them and it's not like they have an expiry date or anythin :confused: I'd say they'd make good business from them if they kept them by the counter or somethin

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

26 minutes after posting this, Dave breaks a string for the first time in about 3 years.......

F*cking typical :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Order in bulk online, saves money. You'll always need them, or know someone who needs some.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

How bout the music shop in rathfarnham shoping centre. Always used to have a good selection of strings there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Didn't know there was one in Rathfarnham! Cheers enda, I'll check it out.

Good idea ordering online btw... probably works out much cheaper too.

Advertisement