Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

tyres in stock

Options
  • 22-07-2008 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Could anyone tell any retailer/fitter in South Dublin that would stock some non-100% regular size rubber? I'm interested in 215/55 R15.

any good price quote?

Buying in eiretyres is not currently an option (will not have where to get them delivered).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

thecola wrote: »
    non-100% regular size rubber?
    Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I think the OP means less common tyre sizes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 thecola

fletch wrote: »
    Huh?

Appologies dear reader,

I meant, the offer in near-by fastfit for 185/65 r15 according to his car catalogue for at least 100€ a piece, sounded so depressing, that I am searching in boards.ie for slightly different measure tyres. Not sport-ones (225/45(or 50)), but normal street size of 215/55 R15.
    If there aint such in market, I will survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

The regular size seem to be 215/60 r15. if this helps

Advertisement