Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mallow to Fermoy - BUS?

Options
  • 22-07-2008 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi there,
    I'm arriving at Mallow train station at 9.20am on Friday morning and have to get to Fermoy - is there any buses that connect the two towns? Buseireann dont have any direct routes. Or is there a better way of getting to Fermoy for 11am from Dublin? Buseireann gets me in too late?
    Any advice much appreciated!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

The Aircoach leaves Westmoreland Street every 2 hours (and there's one at 6 and 7) and it stops at Fermoy. The 7 o'clock bus leaves Dub and arrives in Fermoy at 10:30.

www.aircoach.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 meremortal

ah brilliant thanks a million. I'll do that so. However need to get from Fermoy to Millstreet later in the day - so was thinking of getting (X) to Mallow and train from there to Millstreet. Is there an (X)?!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Oh god... That's awkward. Looks like you'll have to head into Cork City before you can get back out to Mallow or Millstreet :(

Advertisement