Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas near UCD?

Options
  • 22-07-2008 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm just in the middle of house hunting and I'm just wondering is there a luas stop on the green line anywhere near ucd?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Not really, the closest is Windy Arbour which is a half hour walk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

It'd be far unless you left a bike at it or something, also depending what part of UCD you need to get to.

Where are you house hunting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

scut wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm just in the middle of house hunting and I'm just wondering is there a luas stop on the green line anywhere near ucd?

Thanks

I'm about half way between UCD and windy arbour luas stop, i'd say it's about a 20 min walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I thought Balally would be closer! Only problem is that big hill though beside it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭scut

Thanks, I'm looking in the Dundrum/Clonskeagh area. Lookin to live with postgrads but I'm afraid it's slim pickings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Milltown is about 25-35 minutes from the Clonskeagh entrance. There are a few others like Wind Arbour that are as close or closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

25 minutes from UCD to the windy arbour stop would be about right. depends on how fast you walk really :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

valor wrote: »
    Not really, the closest is Windy Arbour which is a half hour walk

Don't even think of leaving a bike parked overnight there. Its theft central. I know of quite a few bikes lifted from that particular stop!

Advertisement