Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Crash Repairs In Galway City

Options
  • 22-07-2008 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Can anyone recommend a good crash repair centre in Galway city. A friend has just got rear ended and needs to get quotes for the work :( Car is pretty new ...just 2 years old. What loss of value would a car have after a crash like this?

Thanks in advance
    Altreab

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Frank Byrnes... first class work...091-388999

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Hotwheels wrote: »
    Frank Byrnes... first class work...091-388999

+1. He's very good, I've had work done there, as have a few of my friends/family and no complaints... and I'd be particular on quality. I think he has moved from Clarinbridge to the Oranmore business park (or at least he's due to move).

JoeA3 wrote: »
    +1. He's very good, I've had work done there, as have a few of my friends/family and no complaints... and I'd be particular on quality. I think he has moved from Clarinbridge to the Oranmore business park (or at least he's due to move).

Yup Frank has moved house to a bigger workshop...

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

JoeA3 wrote: »

Yeah frank did the work and it was to a very high standard ...... he did what he said he would, when he said he would.....zero messing around. Lots of expensive cars there too .....1 red prancing horse needing TLC was there at the time.
    He has moved to Oranmore business park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

Theres a guy on the headford road called Higgins. Have had a few bits done there. Absolutely top quality and very reasonable price wise.

From my own experience work was "as new" quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

++1 on Frank Byrne

Anyone who races a Pilbeam V8 can't be all bad !:D

Oh, and top class work - he wasn't happy with a job on my car, and redid the whole job.

Me? I couldn't see what he was on about at the time....looked perfect to me....:D

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

galwaytt wrote: »
    ++1 on Frank Byrne

Anyone who races a Pilbeam V8 can't be all bad !:D

Oh, and top class work - he wasn't happy with a job on my car, and redid the whole job.

Me? I couldn't see what he was on about at the time....looked perfect to me....:D

V8 Baby :D

frank_byrnes.jpg

Advertisement