Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last week, anyone else see the guy fallin out of the tree?

Options
  • 22-07-2008 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

drunk 30 year old takes his top off nd climbs up one of the flimsy trees along the main path in eyre square.. his feet are at least 18-19 feet of the ground when he falls. breaks his arm, breaks his face and looked like he broke his ribs aswell. he couldnt move for ages.. so sore lookin but pretty funny cause he was a retard for doin it.

anyone else see it? or the ambulance that came for him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

pics? or a vid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

no vid.. and well, picture a guy up the tree.. and picture him at the bottom not moving.

wish i had a vid now, youtubable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭pokerkingsni

Did he have a shaved hed?

yea pretty sure he was bald.. you see it? there were loads of lil spanish fuks about cheerin him to go higher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭pokerkingsni

I just missed it frick sake, me an my brother saw him, he was hammered an couldnt stand up, funny thing is we were gonna stick around and see what happened cuz you could just tell it was gonna be funny. Dammit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Pics/Vid or it didnt happen!

it did tho.. check for the broken branches on one of the trees in front of the water yoke.

anyways, was hopin for someone else to hav seen it. massive drop, he bounced when he hit the ground and messed up his body so bad.. definately the stupidest thing i've seen in eyre square :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Darwin++

darwin never accounted for alcohol..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

turf wrote: »
    darwin never accounted for alcohol..

Damn well should have...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Alcohol is a catalyst.
    If you knowingly and willingly drink enough pisswater to lose control of yourself, lose your reason and sense of self-preservation, then I have no sympathy for you. You deserve anything that you get yourself into.

Advertisement