Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the gallery on a plane?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Most likely where they serve the food from?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

G is for GALLEY , as in a ship where the food/drink is prepared is called a galley.

You don't want to be too close to these because of the smell of the food , and also the noise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I believe the Gallery on the A380 is awesome and is comparible to the kitchen of an average size Mc Donalds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

It's galley, not gallery, and on larger Airbuses it's usually located at the crossover between business & economy. The toilets are usually here aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

I believe the Gallery on the A380 is awesome and is comparible to the kitchen of an average size Mc Donalds.

Maybe your comparison to McDs was more apt than you think.
    It doesn't matter what size the bloody thing is, the food will still taste like reheated s***e.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

jmayo wrote: »
    It doesn't matter what size the bloody thing is, the food will still taste like reheated s***e.
    Just like at Mc Donalds, :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

jmayo wrote: »
    Just like at Mc Donalds, :pac:

McDonalds doesn't taste reheated :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

McDonalds doesn't taste reheated :confused:

It dont taste full stop!:p

Advertisement