Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for 40th weekend in waterford city - 7 girls

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Sully wrote: »
    I have no idea what your on about... a Tramore accent? QUOTE]

dont mean to generalize but....im going to anyway
    tramore is in two parts. the O.C part that live up at "the top" of tramore they have a mid atlantic accent and call tramore "trimur" they say hi a lot and have blonde bleached hair, they use wet suits in july and use terms like "man im soo stoked" and "like you guys are like soo kicking that waves ass" thay are generally reasonably wealthy but call daddy a rich **** when they dont get there own way.

riverstown would be the bottom of trimur and its like a waterford city estate stuck to the side of tramore and its not really sure how it got there, a very fertile estate as everyone seems to be a parent before they hit 17

im joking sully

or am i:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sungod banned for life.

Im sorry, I just cant let anybody give a bad image about my town like that. Tis shocking.

For those ready to go mental, start winging, getting abusive and going to Feedback: Relax. Sungod isnt banned. Havent you got a sense of humour? Feck sake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

SUNGOD wrote: »
    getting a taxi home to the mudderland can be a nightmare too.
    on a slightly different note i once asked a friend of mine to ask someone out there where the taxi office was and he replied he couldnt as "he didnt speak tramore".

which i thought was funny as the "trimur" accent is a cross between grange and the O.C ............too many brads,corey's and todd's for my liking

i think i might know that chap, a witty, handsome divil if i remember correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Sully wrote: »
    What would you know :p

I hear things from people from that general location :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

longshanks wrote: »
    the only trouble there is that ruby's is cack, oxygen is mega cack and muldoons is super mega ultra cack. seriously.

i would have to agree with you there dude.. 3 sh1te pubs.. if these places would spend more time looking after their taps and lines more than what colour to change the curtains too they would be ok... i broight friends down from dublin a while ago, and the girls and all were done up so they wanted to go somewhere good, so i brought them first to masons for a pint.. pints were fine, went over to muldoon and the pints were crap!! all of us that were out were drinking different drinks but al notices the crap quality, the bleedin heads tasted like candyfloss :(:(:( so we went upstairs and low and behold the pints in Oxygen were just as bad if not worse, now i dont know if its just cos most people here drink bottles of XL and Ritz and stuff, but you should still maintain your taps and lines to a good standard.. we ended up ordering a few bottles of miller and bud and stuff... and about half way through a bottle one of the girls noticed a funky taste, and YIP!! before you knew it, 3 of the bottles we were gived were over 2 months out of date.. FOOK that! i'll never set foot in oxygen again.. PAY IN to be served stuff worse that "allsorts".. and treated like a gob****e when you ask for a pint to be changed cos it tastes like someone left their dibdab and lolly fall into it..

oops.. went off on a little rant there.. sorry admins ;-)
    Moral of story... Cack!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Anon0000

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Anon0000 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity-which bar did you go to in muldoons and which bar in oxygen and how long ago was it? Just curious is all :-)

Shilling much? PM the user if you want their Feedback and you can then sort it out with your employer.

If anyone else has complaints, im sure Anon0000 will be happy to assist in private. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

i would have to agree with you there dude.. 3 sh1te pubs.. if these places would spend more time looking after their taps and lines more than what colour to change the curtains too they would be ok... i broight friends down from dublin a while ago, and the girls and all were done up so they wanted to go somewhere good, so i brought them first to masons for a pint.. pints were fine, went over to muldoon and the pints were crap!! all of us that were out were drinking different drinks but al notices the crap quality, the bleedin heads tasted like candyfloss :(:(:( so we went upstairs and low and behold the pints in Oxygen were just as bad if not worse, now i dont know if its just cos most people here drink bottles of XL and Ritz and stuff, but you should still maintain your taps and lines to a good standard.. we ended up ordering a few bottles of miller and bud and stuff... and about half way through a bottle one of the girls noticed a funky taste, and YIP!! before you knew it, 3 of the bottles we were gived were over 2 months out of date.. FOOK that! i'll never set foot in oxygen again.. PAY IN to be served stuff worse that "allsorts".. and treated like a gob****e when you ask for a pint to be changed cos it tastes like someone left their dibdab and lolly fall into it..

oops.. went off on a little rant there.. sorry admins ;-)
    Moral of story... Cack!

Diageo, Heineken, Bulmers, B & C etc are all responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of their own draught dispensing equipment not the premises.

Advertisement