Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ranges usa( yes Ive read the threads before)

Options
  • 22-07-2008 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Have been enjoying the forum for a long time, about time something like this was around.I live here in bcn and have my firearms cert from ire with eu cert etc etc etc and spanish 'permiso de armas' anyway love shooting here in spain as everything very straightforward,,,,,so does anyone know any other places around new hampshire vermont which are walk in friendly as Im there next week ??? any advise from american shooters would be appreciated .....chao !!!!!!!!

ps anybody know a gunshop in the same part of usa where I can buy an extension tube for a rem 870( impossible to find here in spain)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

If you cruise down to Mass, there is a great walk in place called the Boston Gun Range. You just need your passport. I have posted about it before. Should be about 40 mins from New Hamphsire.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Vermont is proably THE most liberal firearms state on the Eastern seaboard.:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement