Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on road paint

Options
  • 22-07-2008 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,
    I am doing some painting soon on an external road, numbers and lines and would like to know is there a specific paint I need to use for the elements/general wear? I know you can get the proper road marking paint, but have seen a few sites selling this at crazy prices...

Any ideas? Is there specific things I need to look out for? or will general external floor paint do the job?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Hi db,

What you need is chlorinated rubber paint.I know for sure that fleetwood paints do it.Maybe you should give them a ring.They are in cavan and the number is 049 8547209.
    Have no affiliation with them just a happy customer!

Regards Redriddick

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Redriddick wrote: »
    Hi db,

What you need is chlorinated rubber paint.I know for sure that fleetwood paints do it.Maybe you should give them a ring.They are in cavan and the number is 049 8547209.
    Have no affiliation with them just a happy customer!

Regards Redriddick

Hey Redriddick,

Thanks for the suggestion, will defiantly give them a shout.

Cheers

Advertisement