Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding Kennel Tipperary

Options
  • 22-07-2008 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I know there's lots of posts here about Boarding Kennels but I was hoping someone could recommend one in South Tipp???

We have a small puppy that we got from an animal rescue shelter but we'll be going on hols at the end of August, he'll be 12/13 weeks, and we need a boarding kennel. I'm very reluctant to leave him just anywhere and I haven't been able to get any positive feedback about kennels. I'm also very wary because he'll still be quite young.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

There's supposed to be a good kennel in Holycross, check out the Tipp Star for the contact details you can always make an appointment to go see it before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 katy_00

Thanks for that..will look it up.

Advertisement