Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist?!

• 22-07-2008 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

We're looking for a third member to play bass. Pick user preferable. No beginners as we want to move forward pretty quickly. Dublin based.
    New 4 song demo up on our myspace. Listen to see if you are interested in playing this kind of music before replying.

www.myspace.com/thetakodatribe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Manoman

Hey guys i checked out your Myspace and really like your songs!

I moved from the Netherlands (Weesp, a town close to Amsterdam) to Dublin a couple of weeks ago and i played bass in a grunge band there. I would love to play bass in a band here in Dublin so if you still need someone let me know!

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Kenners

Hi manoman! thanks brother! sent you a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Kenners

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 8 paraigmcgee

Hey man, I just checked out the MySpace there, I love the songs!

I'm currently in a heavyish metal band now, but would honestly love to play this kind of music. I'm 20, and have been playing bass for around 7 years now, (almost) always with a pick! I'd love to chat about doing something if you would, let me know!

Cheers man,
    Pariaig.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Please don't resurrect 8 year old threads

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement