Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man hit by Luas

Options
  • 22-07-2008 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

At Stevens Green about 2pm. I just saw him being put in an ambulance. He didn't look too bad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭edzillion

if he is ok, then..
    What a feckin eedjit! How hard is it to look along a track and see if it is coming. Do these people have a problem with linear trajectories?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭smartypants

edzillion wrote: »
    Do these people have a problem with linear trajectories?

lolz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

He got away? Stupid Luas, we were promised 4 fatalities a year after it opened. So far it has failed to provide us with even one...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Muppet only on the southside could this happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Wait for the Metro or that other free paper tomorrow to report this.

These things are always reported as "Luas hits car/person, etc" implying that the Luas was at fault.
    Always happens, lazy journalism!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭who's yer one?

its a giant purple dildo shapred yolk, not going very fast that part of town- how do you not see it coming right at you?
    you'd nearly wanna be trying to get hit, and even then its tricky.

that said, hope hes not seriously hurt :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

hunter164 wrote: »

Ye, on the northside all the muppets try and jump on top of the trams!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

/apologises to Luas.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Kinetic^ wrote: »

PMSL :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Kinetic^ wrote: »

Free travel!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭captainzapp

hunter164 wrote: »

one person died after being hit by a luas on the red line! i dont know if the luas can actually be to blame though... it could have just been a coincidence that he died that day. i mean they go so slowly i feel youd really have to try to be hit by one let alone it kill you. maybe if it sat on you it could do some damage but otherwise it can just sort of nudge you out of the way.

Advertisement