Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Improve on your demos and make next step

Options
  • 22-07-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all, I'm in the process of setting up a brand new studio. I'll be open sometime in mid august and I'm looking for a few bands/singer songwriters to get the ball rolling. For a limited time I'll be doing a rate of €200 per song. This will include recording, mixing and mastering. This rate is within reason. All bands etc should be well rehearsed and I would typically allocate 1-3 days per song depending on hrs, acts and how well I'm getting on with the band.

My studio is very high end and I will be typically looking for €400 a day when the studio is up and running. The studio is equipped with a newly acquired MTA Trident desk (the actual desk was used to record Portishead's 1st two albums including "Dummy" and part of PJ Harvey's-"Stories from the City, Stories from the sea album")

All mics and outboard are class A equipment and there is also an Otari MTR 90 MKII 2" Tape Machine and Apogee converters. I also have a large selection of guitars, amps and effects for hire for sessions too.

I'm a certified city and guilds engineer and I have working experience in studios in town. If people are genuinely interested and would like to work with me then please PM me. This studio far exceeds the terrible standard of low-mid budget studios in Ireland. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Regards,
    Madlaf

Advertisement