Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoiler: This weeks nominations

Options
  • 22-07-2008 4:45pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

By all accounts (and there are a lot of rumours flying around), this week we have three up for nomination:

Mo
    Darnell
    Bex

Who will go this week? 26 votes

Mo
    0% 0 votes
    Darnell
    73% 19 votes
    Rebecca
    26% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Is that the line-up then? I'd expected Darnell and Bex but didn't think Mo would get nominated.

I'd be fairly confident Bex will go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Oh please let Mo go. What a pain in the ass... :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Bex fans will be split between the two guys, but their fans will be united against Bex, result!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yes, I agree with that ,akamossy , Mo would be the person people would miss the least , but I suppose it would be the younger fans of BB that will do the voting , and therefore if he hasn't done anything to annoy them , they will probebly choose between Darnell and Bec's.

Like Mo does nothing but eat.. we've all seen that. Gets agressive over the stupidest things and is just plain annoying. Bex is pure entertainment and i think with her gone the mood in the house will dip, also i just like Darnell on and off but i don't wana see him go yet!

• Advertisement

akamossy wrote: »
    Like Mo does nothing but eat.. we've all seen that. Gets agressive over the stupidest things and is just plain annoying. Bex is pure entertainment and i think with her gone the mood in the house will dip, also i just like Darnell on and off but i don't wana see him go yet!

Yeah he gets aggressive over silly things like getting spat in the face. I like Mo. Bex 'pure entertainment'? You must be joking. Screaming, getting her baps out and throwing food? She's a head-wrecker.

I hope Rebecca is booted by a big margin and gets booed heavily. Rotten girl.

Emm i said nothing about the spitting in the face incident excuse me... I meant with dale over the toothbrush thing. So if you dont mind im entitled to my opinion and dont put words in my mouth. I dont like Mo .. end of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Has to be Rebecca. I'm sorry but her carry on as shown on last nights highlights was not entertaining, it was pure embarassing. She's the girl you hate having with you on a night out, she's loud, lairy, aggressive, gets her tits out and all in all makes a complete and utter show of herself and those she's with.

Standing by the pool in just her knickers while the boys shouted instructions instructions at her was cringe worthy. I actually felt bad for the girl because she clearly has no self respect whatsoever. She's totally deluded if she thinks those blokes reckon she's sound. They were laughing at her.

I really don't see what people have against Mo and while Darnell has been digging his own grave over the past 2 weeks I reckon Rebecca will be the one to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Sweet!!!

My faith in the BB house is restored. I'm just praying it isn't a double eviction (there will be one at some stage) this week, as I want the house to know loud and clear that Bex is hated, and Mo and Darnell are liked. The penny should then defintley drop for Dale an co. that they are abrking up the wrong tree picking on the likes of Mo, and excluding Darnell from their 'cool club'.

Can't wait to see the look on that scrawny little runt Puke when he hears this.

Emm i said nothing about the spitting in the face incident excuse me... I meant with dale over the toothbrush thing. So if you dont mind im entitled to my opinion and dont put words in my mouth. I dont like Mo .. end of

I didn't put words in your mouth. You said Mo gets aggressive over the stupidest things. I was making the point that he's had a lot of crap to deal with. Crap such as intimidating behaviour as shown recently via Dale's smarmy attitude. I couldn't care less if you like Mo. We'll see what the public think. ;)

Like charlie I'd love to see Luke's face if Rebecca went.

• Advertisement

None of these people are angels, they'd all stab each other in the back for that cheque but thats the game isnt it. Even someone genuine like Kat or Rachel are beginning to become hated because they are nice. I dont particularly like Luke but he's funny at times and i really just don't want to be watching a show thats boring which in fairness it's quickly becoming.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I wish they let the housemates here all the get Bex out chants and the boo's as she walks down the steps. Gets your baps out then Bex.

She really would do anything Dale and Stuart ask...

I wonder what stunt she will pull to try and keep her in the house?

Shag Kiss Luke again!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

i really just don't want to be watching a show thats boring which in fairness it's quickly becoming.

This is the thing that grates me. People say such and such should stay as the show will be boring without them. We heard it with Alex Dennis Sylivia and Jen. The show will always be interesting and is never dependent on one or two housemates. I guarantee when Bex goes, the house won't be 'boring'.

This is the thing that grates me. People say such and such should stay as the show will be boring without them. We heard it with Alex Dennis Sylivia and Jen. The show will always be interesting and is never dependent on one or two housemates. I guarantee when Bex goes, the house won't be 'boring'.

Why does it grate you so much? :confused: I never liked any of those other housemates and so don't find the house boring without them! But everyone has different people who they like and dislike and who makes the show interesting for them.

So Darnell got 6 nominations,
    Rebecca got 5 nominations
    Mo got 5 nominations.
    Luke escaped being up by the skin of his teeth,
    he got 3 nominations.
    Foiled again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

So Darnell got 6 nominations,
    Rebecca got 5 nominations
    Mo got 4 nominations.
    Luke escaped being up by the skin of his teeth,
    he got 3 nominations.
    Foiled again.

am i the only one confused here. for the last couple of weeks we've had 2 up for eviction then today B.B. adds another head for the chopping block.
    last week we had this
    So that's five each for Rex and Belinda.
    Mohamed, Rebecca and Lisa escaped by the skin of their teeth with four votes each

why weren't Mohamed, Rebecca and Lisa put last week to make it 3 + ,up for evitction.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 kazzpop

am i the only one confused here. for the last couple of weeks we've had 2 up for eviction then today B.B. adds another head for the chopping block.
    last week we had this
    Mohamed, Rebecca and Lisa escaped by the skin of their teeth with four votes each

why weren't Mohamed, Rebecca and Lisa put last week to make it 3 + ,up for evitction.?

yes you are the only one confused! its a game, they have to start getting rid of some them so the whole thing will end soon. or else it will come something like one of those sitcoms!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

kazzpop wrote: »
    yes you are the only one confused! its a game, they have to start getting rid of some them so the whole thing will end soon. or else it will come something like one of those sitcoms!
    They obvioulsy chose to change the format this week as a double eviction must be coming soon.

last week we had this

Because it is not BB who put's heads on the block, it is
    the housemates who do the nominations.:D

Aha! Three housemates face the public vote but who nominated who?
    Former Head of House, Darnell received 6 nominations while Mohamed and Rebecca both received 5 nominations.

Mohamed and Darnell have taken the news badly but it seems to be business as usual for Rebecca.

So who nominated who?

Dale: Darnell and Mo

Luke: Darnell and Mo

Rebecca: Darnell and Mo

Stuart: Darnell and Mo

Darnell: Rebecca and Luke

Kathreya: Rebecca and Luke

Rachel: Rebecca and Luke

Mohamed: Rebecca and Stuart

Maysoon: Rebecca and Stuart

Lisa: Rex and Darnell

Mikey: Darnell and Kat

Rex: Lisa and Mikey

Sara: Mo and Rachel

While Darnell and Mo were the runaway favourites to be up, it's interesting that Luke and Rebecca were nominated three times.

Housemates believe that Luke and Rebecca are coupling up to double their fan base and increase their chances of making it to the final.

That theory may soon be put to the test.

As seen on C4 website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

i can almost hear the chants again
    get bex out, get bex out.
    t.b.h. as the weeks go on it's going to get harder to choose who you want out. most of my dislikes are gone now ( with the exception of bex ,luke and mikey)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

Would like it to be Darnell but thats wishful thinking. I'd say it'll be Mo. What a mighty pain in the ass he is

Would like it to be Darnell but thats wishful thinking. I'd say it'll be Mo. What a mighty pain in the ass he is

Agreed!!

Rex then nominates Michael saying, "He is always undermining anything I say…he is a dark horse who only likes the type of people he likes and I'm not one of those people"..

:eek: Rex doesn't like people undermining him! Now that is irony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

last week we had this

mo got 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I wish Darnell would stop analysing things. He's in danger of shooting himself in the foot big time. And Rebecca needs to go.....REALLY!

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I wish Darnell would stop analysing things. He's in danger of shooting himself in the foot big time.

Agreed. I think the editing job by Channel 4 is a bit dodgy though. I think they want to keep Rebecca and Luke together and I predict this will be reflected in future episodes.

I suppose this means that we will now have to watch
    Lot's of alcohol and Lot's of Luke and Bec's ,
    I think bec's will go all out now , and now I come to think of it she doesn't even need the alcohol.:eek:

Kulgan wrote: »
    mo got 5

I think meanmachine3 was meaning last weeks poll.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

Well I was talking about your original post which he quoted before you edited it where you stated mo got 4 noms this week which led to his confusion.

Advertisement