Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoiler: This weeks nominations

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Rebecca needs to go. Her voice and antics are just headwrecking. You'd swear she had just had her arm amputated the way she was carrying on about her little cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Amz wrote: »
    Rebecca needs to go. Her voice and antics are just headwrecking. You'd swear she had just had her arm amputated the way she was carrying on about her little cut.

That was unbelievable. Little kids don't carry on that badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

am i the only one confused here. for the last couple of weeks we've had 2 up for eviction then today B.B. adds another head for the chopping block.
    last week we had this

So that's five each for Rex and Belinda.
    Mohamed, Rebecca and Lisa escaped by the skin of their teeth with four votes each

why weren't Mohamed, Rebecca and Lisa put last week to make it 3 + ,up for evitction.?
    Kulgan,
    I think OP was talking about last weeks Poll, see above,
    I edited the nomo post because I hit the 4 instead of 5
    key , not for any other reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

Okay let's try this one more time

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56649046&postcount=17

^^^
    This is Mean Machine's post at 20:03 quoting your original post of nominations results posted 21 minutes before you edited the post, where you originally stated before such editing that nominations were as follows: Darnell (6), Rebecca (5) and Mo (4)

So based on this he was confused as he couldn't understand why BB had put up three people for nomination when there were only 2 clear standouts for nomination based on your mistaken post of nominations which he quoted before you edited.

Ok , Gotcha ;)
    Sorry for any confusion.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I hope Bex goes. As Rachel finely put it Bex thinks the show is all about her. It would be interesting to see how Luke manages without her. Will he change his bitchy ways? I doubt it but will be interesting to see. Mo is starting to grate on me but I'd rather Bex goes. Mo might follow next week??

Bec's eviction would be the most interesting one in regards to reaction from housemates and viewers alike.
    Things would definitely change in there once she is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Bec's eviction would be the most interesting one in regards to reaction from housemates and viewers alike.
    Things would definitely change in there once she is gone.

Very true. Luke would be devasted if she went.
    Come on GET HER OUT!!! :D

Thats for sure , he will go right down the pecking order, his center stage (as I am sure he sees's it) will no longer be there and he will have to find someone to hang with ,
    but most friendships are already formed and he could find himself out in the cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Thats for sure , he will go right down the pecking order, his center stage (as I am sure he sees's it) will no longer be there and he will have to find someone to hang with ,
    but most friendships are already formed and he could find himself out in the cold.

I bet the little turd manages to milk it for a while though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

I haven't watched BB in about a week or so and when i seen that whole situation with the "killer blister" it just made my mind up. Bex needs to leave now. She is way too annoying, god help them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Bex has to go.
    She will see that the public actually don't like her because right now she thinks she is liked because she was saved the last time.
    I hate when people on BBBM say how it will be boring if she leaves because she is so entertaining. She isn't entertaining at all. Just pure annoying. It will get more interesting if she leaves.

Actually I think he'll latch on to Mikey who he has a good bond with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

STOP getting rid of the people that make this show slightly watchable.
    Mo HAS to go.
    then rachel.
    then lisa
    then rex..........

STOP getting rid of the people that make this show slightly watchable.
    Mo HAS to go.
    then rachel.
    then lisa
    then rex..........

No thanks!

Chewbecca to go!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I actually like Mo, so what if he's greedy, it's not like you personally have to share food with him :rolleyes: He's not afraid to speak up for himself and he's generally got a smile on his face.

Mo to win! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I like Mo too! Seems like a genuinely nice guy and tbh, if the worst thing people have to say about him is that he eats too much...well then he's doing ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

I always wanted Bex to go but now I wouldn't mind either Mo or Darnell to go.
    Mo is so annoying, all he thinks about is food.
    It would be funny if darnell went because he really doesn't want to leave!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

In all honesty..Why should we care if all Mo does is think about food or eat food..We dont see this on t.v..Bex to go!!!

once again the public have evicted the wrong person. I DONT CARE ABOUT KEEPING THE ANNOYING ONES IN. i know there not gonna win. but WHY EVICT THE ONES WHO MAKE THE SHOW HALF WATCHABLE??? keeping mo in again? ffs. wat does he do? nothing. i dont wanna watch someone sitting in the garden talking about the weather etc!!
    STEPH SHOULDNT HAVE GONE.(lisa)
    Jen shouldnt have gone.
    Silvia shouldnt have gone.(mo)
    Mario shouldnt have gone.(rex-he doesnt wanna be there)
    Bex shouldnt have gone.(mo)

• Advertisement

once again the public have evicted the wrong person. I DONT CARE ABOUT KEEPING THE ANNOYING ONES IN. i know there not gonna win. but WHY EVICT THE ONES WHO MAKE THE SHOW HALF WATCHABLE??? keeping mo in again? ffs. wat does he do? nothing. i dont wanna watch someone sitting in the garden talking about the weather etc!!
    STEPH SHOULDNT HAVE GONE.(lisa)
    Jen shouldnt have gone.
    Silvia shouldnt have gone.(mo)
    Mario shouldnt have gone.(rex-he doesnt wanna be there)
    Bex shouldnt have gone.(mo)

You don't want someone talking about the weather but you'd prefer someone who screams murder because she has a tiny cut, who gets her breasts out at every opportunity and who has no sense of tact or self-control?

You don't want someone talking about the weather but you'd prefer someone who screams murder because she has a tiny cut, who gets her breasts out at every opportunity and who has no sense of tact or self-control?

one word. YES!

CAN YOU TELL ME 3 THINGS MO HAS DONE TO ENTERTAIN U, DOESNT MATTER IF ITS GOOD, BAD, CRINGE WORTHY?

Il give you another good example of how the public get it soo wrong sometimes. in celeb big brother 2005, john mc cririck was evicted 2nd. he was one of the most entertaining housemates ive ever seen. he was discusting yes, but hilarious to watch with his controversial views.
    and i dont understand why people evict the ones who make the show what it is.
    ok if u want to watch a load of boring people sitting in a house, having nice friendly chats amongst eachother, fair enough. not me.

Advertisement