Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! City accomodation

Options
  • 22-07-2008 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

For a French student (female) I am looking for accomodation in Dublin. The problem is that she only needs it from 25th July to 3rd September.

This seemlessly fits with the start of the college year so I was wondering if there are any students/non-students out there who are already renting their room or couch, but havent moved in yet and would be prepared to sub-let it to her. She's a lovely girl, speaks excellent english and plays guitar (quietly). She is looking for nothing better than even a couch and considering her budget (>350 euro) she wont complain as long as it isnt a floor. Anywhere in Dublin would do.

Good opportunity to make some easy cash for the year.

Please send me a personal message if interested.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I have a room thats about 30min walk to dcu, or 10min walk to bus stop and then 5min journey, that I will pm you about. If she just needs to be near Dublin City, its 10mins on the bus in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

Is she hot?

Advertisement