Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays Cheapest Petrol Thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Sully wrote: »
    Unleaded::

Autoport 123.9 .

Statoil is 128.9

Tesco is 127.9

Petrol Station at the park is (afaik) 126.9

The Autoport is over 10c cheaper then the petrol station across the road from where I live :eek: its crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭luvlylady

Statoil in the Manor is 127.9 as of lunchtime today. A guy was changing it down from 128.9 when I arrived to fill up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No change to the Autoport anyway, glad to see Statoil are finally lowering their prices - very hesitant at it tho. I found out yesterday I get it at 125.05 using the statoil card though :D (well, till Saturday and it changes again)

Tesco crepped up whic was supprising.

Anywhome, if anyone wants Diesel prices let me know and ill get them and post back with them in future also. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭garp

Sully wrote: »
    Anywhome, if anyone wants Diesel prices let me know and ill get them and post back with them in future also. :)

That would be me. Thanks.
    In truth I find the red bridge to be a good spot, but then I dont get to drive about town much..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

garp wrote: »
    That would be me. Thanks.
    In truth I find the red bridge to be a good spot, but then I dont get to drive about town much..

Had a look at all the major ones and the odd smaller ones..

All at 137.9 for Diesel (I havent looked at Autoport or the one at the Park) - thats Statoil, Tesco, Maxol, Shell (which is now Topaz) and one at Cleaboy.

• Advertisement

Oil dropped again, yet Maxol went up 1c on their petrol & diesel. Nobody else has dropped it. It probably takes time to drop it, but I still find it amusing they rise their prices as soon as there is even talk about higher petrol prices!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Heard on the radio that when oil drops your still looking at approx 4-6 weeks for these prices to update across the board at petrol stations

Cabaal wrote: »
    Heard on the radio that when oil drops your still looking at approx 4-6 weeks for these prices to update across the board at petrol stations

Read the same on Motors. Still though, have you ever heard the talk on the radio about prices rising and then the stations rise their prices like a shot. Then it takes like 6 weeks to come down in price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

They were talking on the news on beat about some sort of website to be used to track where the cheapest place to buy is. I'm not too sure if there setting it up or were just saying that it should be. be handy to be able to do a quick search to see where to get it from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

www.irishfuelprices.com/ is kaput sadly, www.pumps.ie is still running.

Mike

• Advertisement

Stokolan wrote: »
    They were talking on the news on beat about some sort of website to be used to track where the cheapest place to buy is. I'm not too sure if there setting it up or were just saying that it should be. be handy to be able to do a quick search to see where to get it from.

There is hundreds but I wouldn't say they are very accurate.

Anyway.. petrol station at Paddy Bs (Amber):-
    Unleaded 127.9
    Diesel 137.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Autoport this morning..... 121.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Where on the Cork Road is the Autoport? Gonna be home for the weekend and I wanna make the most of Waterford's prices. (average here is 131-133 with one place doing 127.9)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Lucy Locket

fozzle wrote: »
    Where on the Cork Road is the Autoport? Gonna be home for the weekend and I wanna make the most of Waterford's prices. (average here is 131-133 with one place doing 127.9)

Out on the Cork Road, just up abit from the entrance to the college the are there on your left before the traffic lights :D

robtri wrote: »
    Autoport this morning..... 121.9

The price of oil has dropped even further, and there the only station dropping the price. Everybody should support them even if it means driving a little bit further. Dont let the others rip you off.

Topaz.. 125.9
    Autoport.. 121.9
    Tesco.. 124.9

I think Diesel is 135.9 in most places, it hasnt really changed much. There usually about 10c higher then Petrol. :)

Maxol.. 127.9 / 137.9
    Station at The Park.. 124.9 / 134.9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

you do get around sully:)! sorry i havent been contributing myself have not been in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭garp

the Red Bridge service station... Diesel 131.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

Euro Fuels across the road from eirfab

Petrol-1.22
    Diesal-1.32

• Advertisement

No change in Topas stations - 125.9 / 135.9

My last checks the other day (not sure if its changed) were Texaco at 127.9 / 137.9 & Autoport 121.9 / 128.9

Out towards East Waterford in Maxol was very expensive and so was the station not far past it. I didnt record the prices, I just remember laughing at how expensive they were :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

tesco 124.9 today

Autoport still your man at 121.9.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

know its classed as kilkenny:p and a bit outta the way but creamery fuels just outside slieverue prices are 122 petrol and 132 diesel

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

rohe wrote: »
    know its classed as kilkenny:p and a bit outta the way but creamery fuels just outside slieverue prices are 122 petrol and 132 diesel
    Someone else got there before you.
    Euro Fuels across the road from eirfab
    Petrol-1.22
    Diesal-1.32

Spotted some lowering of prices this morning....

Opp. EirFab for everybody coming into the city that way 122.0

Maxol Cork Road - 125.9
    Topaz Cork Road - 123.9
    And still the best deal - AUTOPORT - 120.9

Topaz Diesel is 134.9 and Autoport Disel is 131.9 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

Autoport Diesel was 126.9 yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭luvlylady

Topaz Deisel is 129.9 this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sunnyse

Tesco diesel 129.9
    Tesco Petrol 123.9
    Today

No queue there today, very unusual.

Advertisement