Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays Cheapest Petrol Thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Topaz:: 119.9 / 122.9
    Texaco:: 118.9 / 118.9 (might be a mistake on their sign).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Sully wrote: »
    Topaz:: 119.9 / 122.9
    Texaco:: 118.9 / 118.9 (might be a mistake on their sign).

the autoport was still 115.9 today, i didnt take much note of the diesel, think it was 117.9

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

daftdave wrote: »
    the autoport was still 115.9 today, i didnt take much note of the diesel, think it was 117.9

Yup.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

112.9 in Dungarvan today for Petrol & Dayzel - also delighted to see my car is giving me just over 55MPG :D. Not bad for a machine with 104k on the clock

Maxol:: 119.9

Tramore stations::
    The old Esso is 116.9
    The old Maxol is 115.9

All above prices are the same for petrol and diesel.

No change in Topaz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

a few from this morning.....
    petrol diesel
    EuroFuels- opp EIRFAB - €1.13 and €1.11
    maxol ferybank 118.9 118.9
    texaco ferrybank 117.9 117.9
    top ferrybank 124.9 125.9
    topaz cork road(both) 119.9 123.9
    maxol cork road 119.9 119.9
    Autoport cork road 113.9 115.9

Autoport still your man in the City I believe and Eurofuels if you are travelling the new ross road....

Park Service station 118.8 (for both)
    Tesco 116.9 / 119.9

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Texaco in Ferrybank is now 113.9 for both petrol and diesel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

autoport 111.9 petrol diesel 113.9

finally they are starting to drop to a half decent price !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

daftdave wrote: »
    autoport 111.9 petrol diesel 113.9

finally they are starting to drop to a half decent price !

Nyes. Wonder if they'll drop to sub €1 /litre any time soon?! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nope cos the arse is falling out of the euro.

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

Nope cos the arse is falling out of the euro.
    Maybe, but the floor is falling from the crude price also. Even with the OPEC production cuts announced today, brent crude still fell by over $3/5% to $62 a barrel. As more and more evidence of a world recession hits the markets over the coming months, theres no telling how low the crude price could go.
    Just from looking at the CNBC site now, their predicting figures released next week to show the US is in recession now also. This will spook the commodities even more so theres every chance of oil being well in the $50's by this time next week.

Topaz:: 116.6 / 117.9

They all filled up over the last two days, iv seen the Topaz tanker and other unmarked tankers filling up at different stages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Tesco is 115.9 for both . Euro fuels in slieverue are supposed to be even cheaper.

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Tesco is 115.9 for both . Euro fuels in slieverue are supposed to be even cheaper.

They changed it twice in one day! Feckers they are.

Anyone got latest prices. Only back from a few days away and I need to fill up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

www.pumps.ie is your freind
    Autoport
    Petrol:111.9c
    Please login to update prices
    Updated:2008-10-28 17:52:39

Diesel:110.9c
    Please login to update prices
    Updated:2008-10-30 10:38:32

Mike

Topaz:: 114.9 (for both)
    Texaco:: 113.9 (for both)
    Maxol:: 117.9 (for both)

Tramore..
    Old Esso:: 116.9 (for both)
    Old Maxol:: 115.9 (for both).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gauls08

topped up on unleaded in euro fuels 2day...€1.11, didnt notice diesel. :rolleyes:

So I filled up in the Autoport today for 111.9 and then headed out to do some shopping in Tesco only to see that they have yet again dropped their prices to 109.9 for both petrol and diesel.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Tesco 109.9 for both

I believe, according to press, Tesco have introduced the discount vouchers again. So if you shop and use the voucher - petrol is now 99c per litre.

(I think this applies to the Tramore shop also, who have applied for permission to build a petrol station)

Tesco Arklow and Applegreen Arklow are 109.9 for both petrol and diesel currently.

There were no discount vouchers in my local tesco today or any promotion of them.

Lol edit-I came on this thread from the front page and thought it was the main boards.ie petrol thread :p

(sorry)

Top in Ferrybank have eventually copped on to the fact that no body was going in because of their prices, up to this morning they were charging 125.9 for both, and then today, they dropped both to 113.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Yes it will be 99c per litre soon in Tesco. Some conditions will apply.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Yes it will be 99c per litre soon in Tesco. Some conditions will apply.
    You will need to spend €99 on grocery shopping to avail of the 99c per litre offer.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055410247

Very annoyed - filled up in Topaz on Manor today to drive up the Cork Road and find the Topaz there is a good bit cheaper. Also, Topaz in New Ross is a lot cheaper.

That annoys me - the same station a few km apart and a price difference with both.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭garp

EuroFuel... Just outside of waterford, passed the last round about on the Newross side

€1.11 (for both)

Topaz (as of last night):: 114.9 (for both)
    Autoport:: 108.9 (for both)
    Tesco:: 101.9 (99.9 if you spend 99euro or more in Tesco Tramore/Waterford)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Sully wrote: »
    Tesco:: 101.9 (99.9 if you spend 99euro or more in Tesco Tramore/Waterford)

101.9? Wow. May head there today.

Advertisement