Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays Cheapest Petrol Thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

vinny63 wrote: »
    tesce ardkeen 89 cent a litre if you spend over €100 on shopping.coot me €45 to fill opel vectra

Tesco are no longer running that promotion. They offer is still valid if you have one of the receipts, however, they are not issuing any more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Petrol up 4 cents and diesel up 6 cents in 2 garages in Dungarvan yet oil is at it's lowest in 3 years. I know VAT went up half a percent this week but surely that wouldn't account for such a jump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Roanmore wrote: »
    Petrol up 4 cents and diesel up 6 cents in 2 garages in Dungarvan yet oil is at it's lowest in 3 years. I know VAT went up half a percent this week but surely that wouldn't account for such a jump.

Still 99.9 at Garveys for petrol. Which garages increased?

Amber by the Cop station, went down to 95.99 for both last week but back to 99.9 & 101.9 today, Campus on Cork Road has gone up as well by much the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Just back from the Bradford area yesterday, and petrol up there is 88.9p per litre. That's 103.8c per litre, at today's rate on xe.com.

We're still cheaper.

(ok, this has nothing to do with Waterford, but ah well).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Autoport was at 98.9 when I passed today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Tesco Ardkeen 98.9 too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sailor_babii

Cheapest Petrol in Waterford:

Dungarvan:
    Garveys 99.9

Waterford City:
    Suzuki Garage just opposite WIT 98.9

woo!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

That centra in dungarvan is 97.9! Cheapest iv seen around. Back to the city.. Topaz is 99.9 for both. Maxol still waiting to get in touch with reality so there still expensive. Tesco i think is 98.9 but that sign has been broken for a while now so cant say for sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Sully wrote: »
    That centra in dungarvan is 97.9! Cheapest iv seen around. Back to the city.. Topaz is 99.9 for both. Maxol still waiting to get in touch with reality so there still expensive. Tesco i think is 98.9 but that sign has been broken for a while now so cant say for sure!

yeah they were 98.9 last night, i was out doing a bit of late night shopping , the price is on the wall outside the shop.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Topaz:: 99.9
    Maxol:: 99.9
    Autoport:: 97.9/96.9
    Texaco:: 99.9
    Hope that helps. Fuel in topaz could drop over the next day or two as im getting it at 96.9 using a special rate from an orangasation im apart of (deal with topaz, not sure what other rates out.there are.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

was in Bunclody yesterday , the old Texaco now an everyday shop , the petrol is now 93c , a sign of things to come

One other price update.. Tesco:: 98.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

Discount fuels in cleaboy 97.9 both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

tesco 96.9
    Topaz 96.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

Discount fuels cleaboy

92.9 for both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

Texaco Ferrybank 95.9 unleaded. Top Ferrybank 97.9 unleaded.

If anybody is down around Wexford town , both the Top and Topaz on the N25 are 92.9 for unleaded.Hopefully the Topaz/Tesco oligopoly is not having an effect on Waterford prices.....

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

alpha2zulu wrote: »
    Texaco Ferrybank 95.9 unleaded. Top Ferrybank 97.9 unleaded.

They must have dropped their prices this evening so, because it was only diesel that was 95.9 in Texaco up to lunchtime, Unleaded has been 97.4 there for the past week or so. Top has been 97.9 for both for the last week or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yipee, it'll only take about 20 euro of petrol to get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tony67

Apologies came accross this thread in a search for somethin else, didn't realise 'twas region specific. Still gettin used to this board. If feckin huge. Still if any of you guys are over this way you'll know where to get cheap juice to get you home.:D

Original post deleted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

tony67 wrote: »
    Original post deleted

Just a tip - never do that. Makes someone else's reply(ies) look silly.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I know its not really related, but I was up in dublin yesturday and it was 92c for a leter/ We're getting screwed :P .

In Dungarvan the garage on the Lismore road is 89.9 for diesel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I was told by someone that euro fuels in slieverue have dropped further, not sure how much though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭fi

I know a web site which posts petrol in the Waterford area, and the cheapest place to buy, but i do not know if i can post the address here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭fi

I know a web site which posts petrol in the Waterford area, and the cheapest place to buy, but i do not know if i can post the address here

fi wrote: »

If its the same website you have attempted to plug already, then no :p

Anyway, there are many sites doing this.

Back on topic.

Autoport is 95.9 and 92.9 IIRC.

Discount Fuels seems to be a "Festive Offer" rather then a general one? I filled up there today as I was paying by cash.

Amber is the 92.7 for both I think.

No change in Tesco or Topaz. Maxol same as Topaz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Autoport had both petrol and diesel at 90.9 this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Pity oil isn't sold in Sterling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭321654

82p in Eniskillen today.

Does that make the North cheaper for fuel now too.

Well done Brian Lenihan on the extra 8c duty. Now you're driving more people up north, with your "It is no less than a call to patriotic action"

Advertisement