Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays Cheapest Petrol Thread!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

Diesel 92 in the old creamery (slieverue) yesterday morning don't know about petrol (95 or 96 i think but definitely open to correction)

Don't know how he manages such good prices being what it appears to be an independent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

Maxol Cork Rd down to 97.9 unleaded, The Cork Rd Topaz twins still 99.9 for both.

pumps.ie is telling me that Texaco is still 93.9 in Ferrybank and apparently Topaz is still 96.9, thats very old info...:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

alpha2zulu wrote: »
    Maxol Cork Rd down to 97.9 unleaded, The Cork Rd Topaz twins still 99.9 for both.

and its telling me that Texaco is still 93.9 in Ferrybank and apparently tesco doesent exist andTopaz is still 96.9, very handy info...:rolleyes:

Texaco is back up to 98.9 for unleaded I think, Top across from it is still 93.9 for unleaded and 92.9 for diesel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 lollypop41

the petrol station just before red bridge i think its texaco is 96.9 for petrol and 86.9 for diesel which is quiet good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 oilman

does excatly what it says on the tin! please post the cheapest petrol price you've seen each day, hopefully people will give as much info and us consumers can beat this recession!

Redbridge today 128.9
    birr oil birr offaly 95.9

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Topaz (Cork Road and Manor St):: 97.9/94.9
    Autoport:: 96.9/92.9
    Texaco (Cork Road):: 98.9/97.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

lollypop41 wrote: »
    the petrol station just before red bridge i think its texaco is 96.9 for petrol and 86.9 for diesel which is quiet good

was driving to clonmel the other day and seen the above price of diesel at 86.9,but when i was coming back i seen on the other side of the sign that diesel was 96.9,so me thinks its an error on the other part of the sign.
    anyone get diesel out there lately,just to know the real price of diesel

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Back to crazy prices and with 5c extra tax on diesel (with reports of stations ripping people off even more on all prices) I think its time we got back into reporting petrol prices around the city! I have a few to restart this thread;

Tesco (was very busy):: 99.9/98.9
    Topaz Ardkeen:: 103.9/99.9
    Park Service station:: 103.9/99.9
    Topaz Manor St:: 106.9/101.9

Didn't go out any further, but I think Topaz Cork Road was the same. Thats all I know anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Sully wrote: »
    Tesco (was very busy):: 99.9/98.9

..and the Autoport on the Cork Road is 102.9!

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

benifa wrote: »
    ..and the Autoport on the Cork Road is 102.9!

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I'd imagine tesco did the drop on purpose to draw in the crowd!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭durrus

Got diesel yesterday at the park station for 93.9. Has it gone up since yesterday?

durrus wrote: »
    Got diesel yesterday at the park station for 93.9. Has it gone up since yesterday?

Got the prices late last night.

Texaco cork road:: 105.99/99.9

Tesco Ardkeen petrol now 103.9.

..which brings Autoport Cork Road back to the number 1 spot, at 102.9.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

i think it's 107.?? at Topaz on the cork road

What's going on with this rise in prices lately??

Tesco 108.9
    Autoport 109.9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Oil over 60 dollars now.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whittler

i always find the autoport and euro fuels outon the newross road to be the cheapest

Time to bump this me thinks, with the increase in petrol thanks to our government forcing even more tax onto the price of fuel..

Anywhome, Autoport is closed down and the one by the park has just re-opened under Maxol (with a Mace shop).. Iv kept a mental note of unleaded as its what I drive so..

Topaz (Cork Road and Manor St) :: 122.9
    Topaz (Ardkeen):: 116.9 (still using old pricing)
    Maxol (Cork Road):: 122.9
    Maxol (The Park):: 121.9
    Tesco:: 122.9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭freebird23

whats the story with the park road station, doesnt seem to stay open long. also whats the story with the one out at the autoport (ballybeg) there were no shortage of cars out there filling up. and now closed?

• Advertisement

freebird23 wrote: »
    whats the story with the park road station, doesnt seem to stay open long. also whats the story with the one out at the autoport (ballybeg) there were no shortage of cars out there filling up. and now closed?

Park Road Station is now Maxol, not sure its opening hours but was open at 7 this evening. Autoport station is closed and has been for sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

its not fully open yet ,still ongoing with the work in there , good to see somthing in there again , and they look like they will be there for a good while too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭jimmmy

freebird23 wrote: »
    whats the story with the park road station, doesnt seem to stay open long.
    was in there at 7.30 the other evening and it was open. Very quiet though, probably was about to close.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Esso at red iron bridge just down from new rounabout 117.9 an hour ago make the most of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

jimbojazz wrote: »
    Esso at red iron bridge just down from new rounabout 117.9 an hour ago make the most of it
    thought that place is shut down?????????

There is a petrol station down by Red Iron?!

About half a mile back from the railway crossing on the Dublin Road 1st garage on the dublin road or just after the roundabout on the left- think it's an ESSO - definitely open - garage not in the best of nick - but at 117.9 i couldnt believe my eyes - asked the young lad when it was going up and he said when the next delivery came

About half a mile back from the railway crossing on the Dublin Road 1st garage on the dublin road or just after the roundabout on the left- think it's an ESSO - definitely open - garage not in the best of nick - but at 117.9 i couldnt believe my eyes - asked the young lad when it was going up and he said when the next delivery came

Thought that was Texaco?

yeah you're right - but it could have been anything - once I saw the price I was in there like a shot...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

116.9 in Dungarvan, all 3 stations

Advertisement