Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recurring Dreams

• 22-07-2008 7:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭

Dose any one else have recurring dreams ?
    Last week I dreamt for the sixth time in my sixteen years that I had telekinetic powers, I've had these throughout my life, once when I was eight, once when I was twelve, once when I was fourteen, twice when I was fifteen and last week not long after I turned sixteen.
    So as you can see they are becoming more common, the funny thing is I don't even think about superpowers at all when, I'm awake !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

ok I'll break this down.
    the older dreams are a bit of a blur, but the latest one is still fresh in my mind so I'll talk about it.
    I don't remember much apart from 3 scenes that are still fresh in my mind.

1. The first part I'm in like an ancient pagan site and there is are large boulders I move the boulders easily.
    The scenery is a utopia, Green grass, clear blue sky the works.

2.nd Part I'm trying to move bits of paper, I spend a really long time trying to move this one little bit, eventually I do it and feel immense happiness.

3.rd Part I'm in an old Town at night in Spain, the town has brown houses with yellow light comming from the windows, the houses are tall, crooked and look like there about to fall down, I remember being told by my mother (It was only a voice and sounded nothing like my mother, but some how I knew it was my mother) to go look for an old woman, next thing I know I'm lost in this town, I look at the map but it's illegible, I begin to get frightend and very warm, tremendously warm.

And thats where it ended.
    The weirdest thing about it was it was so real, I really thought I had powers, and every time I wake up from this dream I'm like "Dammit I don't have powers" and I'm actually angry that I don't have any powers !!

Advertisement