Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

100k Micra

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

It appear no such model exists, looks to me like some tool put a few white strips down a normal one along with rubbish looking alloys and called it a Nissan Micra Revolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Should be called the Micra "Revolting". :D

Yeah I saw a brand new one of these things in black with the white Dodge Viper racing stripe when passing by my local Nissan dealer. Honestly thought it was some sort of pi$$ take.

As if that is going to sell more Micras for Nissan.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

And there was me saving for a GT R!

I wonder does this Nissan have an individually made hand built engine?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Wow a garage actually put up an ad like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

And there was me saving for a GT R!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Fizman wrote: »
    Wow a garage actually put up an ad like that!

And a Nissan Main Dealer at that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Good lord, the pressure of still having 07 hire-drives left over from last year must've tipped them over the edge! who the hell is gonna buy something like this (considering brand new Muck-ra SVE models with aircon and bluetooth start at a shade over €15k, they have the advantage of not having this ridiculous tat stuck on to them)

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

Doesn't apear to be an ex rental, the number plate is a dead give away. However it looks like a poor micra that some idiot threw a few lines of tape down and threw on a set of tatty mudgards. God help us all

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

They should remove the R ;)

I wonder was there one lady owner :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

caesar wrote: »
    They should remove the R ;)

I wonder was there one lady owner :pac:

yeah, the worlds fastest nun !! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

even with the racing stripes, it still looks bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I suppose it's got people talking about it - but not all publicity is good publicity!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Flyer1 wrote: »
    Doesn't apear to be an ex rental, the number plate is a dead give away. However it looks like a poor micra that some idiot threw a few lines of tape down and threw on a set of tatty mudgards. God help us all

why not a rental going on the number plate?

my guess is the dealer put this stuff on to drum up interest in their used stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Niceeeee!!!

We can only dream i guess.

Well someones dreaming if they think anyone is buying that ugly pos:confused:

Advertisement