Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bike Stolen Today...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Zmarchie wrote: »
    ...outside citizensinformation center on 56 Aungier Street between 19:40 - 19:55.
    It was of the brand Goldrush and colors grey and purple.
    I was only in the building for 15 min but someone managed to take it during that time.
    See pic below of what bike looks like.

Anyone who saw annything or who's come across someone trying to sell it please let me know.

If you haven't reported it to the Garda?

Given that it's new and you have a photo, they might be willing and able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Zmarchie

I have already reported it, just after it happened, stopped Garda walking on the same street. They were not very hopeful of me seeing that bike again.
    Don't have the serial number of the bike so it might be a bit difficult...the bike shop where I bought it didn't have it either, sounds a bit strange that they wouldn't have it documented somewhere??

Advertisement