Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help me please!!!!

• 22-07-2008 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36

hey ya guys, anyone know where i could get a power cable (brick thing) for my 360. if anyone has a broken console so they have a spare power brick or know anyone who has one i would be very greatfull. i miss my 360, i was just given ninja gaiden 2 and can't play it. WWAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Which type off connection is it you want the plastic or metal one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 Griffin1983

hummmm, i don't know. i think its plastic. the whole thing, cables, brick and connection seems to be plastic.i had a wanted ad up on adverts for a long time but it just seems really hard to find. would be willing to pay a reasonable price for one to bring my machine back to the land of the living.

The bit that goes into the xbox itself if thats plastic I have one not sure what postage would b as its fairly heavy think it would b around 10 for reg mail. I paid 41 yoyos for it so about 50 will cover postage as well.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

hummmm, i don't know. i think its plastic. the whole thing, cables, brick and connection seems to be plastic.i had a wanted ad up on adverts for a long time but it just seems really hard to find. would be willing to pay a reasonable price for one to bring my machine back to the land of the living.
    http://consolerepairsdublin.com/xbox360consoleireland.html

I noticed these guys have them for €60, I've never dealt with this company though I'm sure I found it reccomended here :)

Nick

Never used them either but have heard of a few getting their cosoles fixed there. Anyway I have the all plastic one and will post it to you for 50 if you want if not I can hang onto it would always b handy to have a spare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 Griffin1983

i'll take you up on that offer mate. thats really decent of you. if you just pm me your details and how you want payment. if you live anywhere near D15 i could collect if its easier and just give you the cash.
    cheers again lads for all your help

Advertisement