Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarification of what is considered homophobic

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Pure Cork

Boston wrote: »
    Its because your gay

:D At least you have a sense of humour!

6th wrote: »
    Are you banned from feedback?

Not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Pure Cork wrote: »
    Not yet.

You'd love that just so you could continue t o play the victim and keep your deluded view that its "them" and not you thats the problem.

You'd love that just so you could continue t o play the victim and keep your deluded view that its "them" and not you thats the problem.

Yes, that's what I'd love :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

"Drama queen, young and sweet only 17"

Thanks to the issue that started this and Mr. Magnolia for inspiration

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Like a roller in the ocean, life is motion, move on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Thinking guys are gay because they watch a certain film isn't homophobic, its just retarded.
    To be fair, the OP was only messing when he suggested the "Mamma Mia test" in order to ascertain whether someone was gay.

Incidentally, I wouldn't watch Mamma Mia if you paid me - what does that make me?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Dudess wrote: »
    Incidentally, I wouldn't watch Mamma Mia if you paid me - what does that make me?

A person with some taste, imo.

GuanYin wrote: »
    Instead of banning you, I told you to remove the post

Nice to see consistency.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Pure Cork wrote: »
    ho·mo·pho·bic
    adjective
    Definition: having irrational hatred of homosexuality: showing an irrational hatred, disapproval, or fear of homosexuality, gay and lesbian people, or their culture

Sounds familiar. Banned for light-hearted banter. Trigger happy mod :rolleyes:

Saying that will probably result in my ban from the soccer forum being extended... :(

I think I speak for everyone when I say STFU and cop on. You acted like an idiot in the soccer forum and got banned and now you're still acting like an idiot in every thread outside the forum that even hints at the word 'soccer'.

If you had any cop on you would have taken your ban on the chin and sat out for whatever length it's for. Having seen your attitude since I won't lose any sleep if you never get back in.
    Not yet but I wouldnt mind.

Go see the musical instead. 100 times better
    GuanYin wrote: »
    It is really good :)

It's actually not. Musical was good, movie is piss poor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Xavi6 wrote: »
    It's actually not. Musical was good, movie is piss poor.

I hope you got some action the night you went, cos that'd be the only reason I'd go! And even then I'd want a written guarantee beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I hope you got some action the night you went, cos that'd be the only reason I'd go! And even then I'd want a written guarantee beforehand.

Yep, quick hand shandy during the interval* and the rest back at the hotel.

* May not be true

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Wow. I'm glad I missed this storm in a b-cup.

I'm not much for political correctness in any form.

Abba were sh*t the first time and are still sh*t. I dont know why there is a renaissance now...

Thread closed for want of a *point*.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement