Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Breaking my 2001 Brava 1.2 HSX

Options
  • 22-07-2008 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,
    My Brava died today and the mecahnic has said that the engine is blown, she overheated and blew!!! :(

I've no option now but to sell the parts or sell her whole for parts if someone wants the whole car for that.

If you need any parts let me know and I'll give you them at a really good price. I'm just trying to recover some of my losses before I scrap her, and maybe able to help people get some parts they need for cheap.

I had bought a brand new starter motor for her, still in box, so that's available as well.

PM me if you need anything and I'll give you a price.

Cheers

SJ5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

your standard alloys will fit a Punto, stick them up for sale on adverts.ie if they're in good nick. Working gearboxes and gearbox diffs for 1.2 models are very rare and worth a good few quid.

Advertisement