Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Frosty Reading

• 22-07-2008 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, could I have an online reading please ?
    My numbers are 1,3,9,36,24,48,37.
    I want to know where my life is going, i'm 16 and am look for guidence in a career path.
    Romantic guidence would also be helpful :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

:bump:
    Sorry to be so insisting guys, but I really want a reading ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    :bump:
    Sorry to be so insisting guys, but I really want a reading ;)
    The main guy who was reading is taking a break, but hang tight for a bit, hopefully other readers will offer.

/Bump
    Common guys help a brother out :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi There!

I was trying to keep all the readings in the one thread but I'll make an exception for you since you're waiting a long time....:)

Here is your reading:

You have a strong and individual personality.
    You get along well with other people and are tactful and diplomatic.
    You don't always say what you really think, preferring to smooth things over rather than
    rock the boat! You are well balanced and rational.
    You may be trying too hard to achieve your goals. Step back a little and re-evaluate what you really want. Take your time.
    This is a time of new beginnings and exciting challenges. Someone you respect will be able to offer you good advice on your future.

You make new friends who are spontaneous and fun. You feel like you can't put a foot wrong but as the saying goes, look before you leap! Try to avoid extremes at the moment.

It is a lucky time for romance too. You will meet someone gentle and patient.

In relation to career prospects, you could do well in a career involving animals.
    I think you may well be good at maths and a career in a technical or engineering field would be good in that case.;)

Hope that was some use....

Thanks a lot psychic-hack, I had almost given up hope of getting a reading :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement