Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a butchers in or around Spanish Pt or Quilty

• 22-07-2008 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭

Will be down in Spanish Pt from Thursday through to Sunday next and weather permitting, will be looking to have a couple of BBQ's. In case we run short on meat supplies, can anyone recommend a good butcher's in the area?

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I can't comment about near there, but there's a butchers out in the Roselevin (sp.) complex out the Tulla Road (Molloy's I think) that is well worth the drive in to get everything you need, just there sausages alone are fantastic, I'm getting hungry now thinking about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Closest to you would be in Miltown Malbay, on the main st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭eddiehobbs

madds wrote: »
    Will be down in Spanish Pt from Thursday through to Sunday next and weather permitting, will be looking to have a couple of BBQ's. In case we run short on meat supplies, can anyone recommend a good butcher's in the area?

Cheers.

You could try the butcher in the londis on main st in miltown malbay. Got sausages from the butcher counter there last wk and they were lovely, but apart from that i dont know much about butchers in that area. Roughans on main st ennistymon would come recomended, the mother goes there regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

In Miltown,there's a butchers on the main street and in Londis,as others have suggested.also a butchers counter in Centra,though to be honest,I wouldn't know what any of them are really like.had a bbq the other week with some friends,got our stuff from Spar in Ennistymon,very nice indeed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Clareman wrote: »
    I can't comment about near there, but there's a butchers out in the Roselevin (sp.) complex out the Tulla Road (Molloy's I think) that is well worth the drive in to get everything you need, just there sausages alone are fantastic, I'm getting hungry now thinking about it

They are v nice, but take ages to cook!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 haille

Have you heard of G .Bush & Son Family Butchers Established in 1989?

Advertisement