Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barna Waste Collections - StrandHill Road Area

Options
  • 22-07-2008 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭

Was looking for a greenstar tag for the refuse bin and the shop only had a barna bag. :mad:

Does anyone know what day of the week Barna collect on the strandhill road. Their site is under construction and the link on the council site to their collection map is broken.

Any advice welcome. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

dingding wrote: »
    Was looking for a greenstar tag for the refuse bin and the shop only had a barna bag. :mad:

Does anyone know what day of the week Barna collect on the strandhill road. Their site is under construction and the link on the council site to their collection map is broken.

Any advice welcome. :)

they do a collection in around maugheraboy area thursday morning, not sure if they go down to the strandhill road from there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Thanks, I will put it out on Thursday.

Probably go down larkhill rd and do the strandhill road area then.

Thanks, I will put it out on Thursday.

Probably go down larkhill rd and do the strandhill road area then.

possibly, not sure what time of the morning they do it, or where they start first

is there a number on the bag, never looked at it closly

There is a no on the bag but I wanted to be sure they were not comming tomorrow when I was at work and the bin in.

There is a no on the bag but I wanted to be sure they were not comming tomorrow when I was at work and the bin in.

dont quote me on that though, not sure if they do mauagheraboy and strandhill road on same day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

boards.ie... saving you from speaking to your neighbours since 1999!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

The shop where you bought the bag should know the collection days for you area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sulukie

They collect in Strandhill Wednesday and Friday, pretty sure Strandhill Road is the same days at least from the second sea road out. If your nearer to town you'll need to check.

The collect on Thursdays, thanks for all the help :)

Thanks

Advertisement