Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic park west to Dundrum

• 22-07-2008 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Thinking of moving to dundrum (closeish to shopping centre). I Work in park West business park. Only real concern is traffic in the mornings and evenigns. I think the mornings should be ok. i finish work at 5.30. What do ye think

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

I live in Park West but came originally from Ballinteer. For the morning run you should try to be on the M50 well before 7am or you might as well stay in bed. Things will be a lot better now the school holidays are in. Another option is to drive from Dundrum via Rathfarnham, Terenure, Walkinstown - thats not so congested as the M50 but will add an extra 10 minutes to the drive time as compared to a traffic free M50.

Not so sure about coming home - by the time I get home ParkWest is usually clear but people tell me it is a nightmare to get out of from 5 to 6:30 if you are driving.

Advertisement