Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone play on snowbourne server?

• 22-07-2008 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

my friend and i are looking for people to party with in the snowbourne server. we're in the lone lands now but we're looking to complete book one (and all subsequent books) of the main storyline.

anbyone who wants to party up please et us know. our in game names are Serendil and Nalir

thanks

seraph

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Finstern

Nalir here, im a 20 something champion, is there a guild or something to join? cos ive heard of a few irish players in the game but never see them ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well Blister and myself both play on snowbourne, though I'm pretty much exclusively creep play only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Can throw you guys an invite to The Dummy Spitters. What are the names of your characters?

Making good progress on my Warg by the way Hellfire. Up to Rank 5(have warg heal) and making a bit of progress towards rank 6. Looking forward to the changes that will come into play with the new update...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

yeah, I'm about 2k from rank6, but working on my black arrow atm.

the new changes should make things interesting in the moors.

You'd be able to get rank 6 in one night if you join the raids. Its what I've been doing over the last week or two. I think I have some luminous stones for you when you get there...

• Advertisement

Seraph & Finstern, You guys still about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JesterWX

4 chars on Snowbourne

Alexx
    Alexis
    Ardyll
    Stoneold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 fergusm76

5 Chars on Snowbourn

Tinudal - Level 50 Elf LM
    Saeluilas - Level 30 Elf Hunter
    Adanborn - Level 22 Elf Minstrel
    Malechita - Level 23 Hobbit Burglar
    Farraige - Level 7 Dwarf Guardian

Methinks I like the elves :D

Anyone on Snowbourne thats looking for a kinship invite on snowbourne let me know....

Advertisement