Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Auris recall.

Options
  • 23-07-2008 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Toyota are recalling some Toyota "Auris" to check the left hand side driveshaft and replace if required. Has anyone received a letter from Toyota headoffice (customer carcare) regarding this matter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭Invincible

I heard from afriend yesterday who has a 08 Auris that there's a defect with the driveshaft and he received a letter from Toyota requesting that he would call to his local dealer for his vehicle to be inspected.He contacted the dealer,but the dealer had'nt a clue what he was on about,strange that the customer should be informed before the dealer!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I've seen a few of these letters come in myself where I work. They all had a list of dealers to go to who would inspect to see if the car had the fault.

Suprised the main dealer knew nothing about it (unless he was playing dumb)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

threads merged!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

souns like a dealer problem to me, all dealers are kept informed by Toyoyta of any campaigns.

Advertisement