Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fcukin' Chocolate

Options
  • 23-07-2008 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

A lady walks into an ice cream parlor and order's a scoop of chocolate ice cream. The proprietor quickly responds "I'm sorry mamm, but we are all out of chocolate." The lady looks confused and gazes down through the glass of the ice cream case and then looks back up at the man and asks for a pint of chocolate. The man replies a little annoyed stating once again that he is out of chocolate ice cream. The lady then seems to get the point and walks down to the end of parlor. She then looks back up and says "excuse me sir?" "Can I get a gallon of chocolate?" At this point the owner becomes upset. "Mamm. Do me a favor please?" "O.k." The woman replied. "Can you spell the straw in strawberry?" "Sure. S T R A W." "Good mamm." The owner said gently. "Can you spell the Van in Vanilla?" "Yes. V A N." The lady said confidently. "Now can you spell the Fcuk in chocolate?" The owner said smartly. The lady looked up at the ceiling in thought then replied, "There is no Fcuk in chocolate." "Well Mamm." The owner said. "That's what I have been trying to tell you." "There is NO FCUKIN' CHOCOLATE."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

He He :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

Brendan Grace actually did this joke years ago, but with duck instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

made me laugh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Very nice i like that one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Good one - I like it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Duck flavoured ice cream? I think your telling porkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Hagar wrote: »
    Duck flavoured ice cream? I think your telling porkies.

Ah he was only having the quack

/leaves

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

There's no F in duck :D

I have six Brendan Grace CD's :o

Sorry, I think the mans brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

r3nu4l wrote: »
    There's no F in duck :D

I have six Brendan Grace CD's :o

Sorry, I think the mans brilliant.

+1

Far queue, man I loved that joke!
    Also Fr Fintan Stack is quite the hero of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Pretty good. The first time I heard it was when Jack Nicholson (or an impersonator) did a sketch with him working in a drive-tru McD's and the customer was asking for fries. "There is no freak in fries!"

• Advertisement
Advertisement