Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Were you ever delivered a wrong item? Tesco did and almost broke a relationship!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,481 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

wow - what an over-reaction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Seems a pretty fragile relationship. He's better to get shot of her. Although, fair play to her for going bare-back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

do the two of them not have sex or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Sounds and looks like a fecking bunny-boiler, he is a very stupid man for not running a mile when this happened.

Also is if just me or does she look 10-15 years older then him?
    But since he stayed I take it paper bags are on the top of his shopping list to hide her face......
    m@cc@ wrote: »
    Seems a pretty fragile relationship. He's better to get shot of her. Although, fair play to her for going bare-back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

She looks like she could be his ma....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Did you ever get a wrong item delivered? Just reading on line, Tesco admitted it had mistakenly included a pack of condoms in a home delivery. The couple almost split their relationship. Your one claimed he was doing the dirt on her and almost cancelled a holiday to Mexico. Tesco offered £100 as a gesture. Has anyone ever received a wrong order that has caused embarrassment?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036991/Woman-wrongly-accused-boyfriend-having-affair-Tesco-added-condoms-online-shopping-list.html

Nope, but I had medicines ;) delivered from the USA once.

My friend decided (stupidly) to stuff a teddy bear's arse full of the vials. The teddy was holding a big heart with 'I love you' scrolled on it. Also included was a lovely card supposedly from a girl telling me how much she loved me.

This was all suppose to fool customs!.

When it was delivered I told me wife to open it (I was in work) - WELL YOU CAN ONLY IMAGE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!.

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Also is if just me or does she look 10-15 years older then him?

Well the article does say that she's 40 and he's 29, so yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Well the article does say that she's 40 and he's 29, so yes

Fair play to him. But she sounds like a right loopy bint !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

To be fair she looks better than him,he looks like hes been hit with the ugly stick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Anti wrote: »
    Fair play to him. But she sounds like a right loopy bint !

Yeah! High five! Getting it on with Grandma!! :eek: Wayne Rooney would be so proud ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I know a guy who works in a Tesco where the employees play a mystery shopping game and toss random items into people's trolleys. Apparently tossing a box of condoms into a couple's trolley is guaranteed to cause a fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

She looks as if she should spit it out! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I think a "morning after test" would be funnier......
    elmyra wrote: »
    I know a guy who works in a Tesco where the employees play a mystery shopping game and toss random items into people's trolleys. Apparently tossing a box of condoms into a couple's trolley is guaranteed to cause a fight.

elmyra wrote: »

KY jelly and a cucumber, just to up the ante.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Good time to get rid of the old tramp.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

I got some extra items, couple of jars of pasta sauses/oil, told the driver who just said nothing to do with me,hang onto them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

maybe your man bought the condoms so that he could have sex with her??? i dunno just a thought

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

ah if the lads REALLY wanted to get the sparks going they would throw in

1 large wooden handled garden spade
    2 rolls of duct tape
    1 nylon washing line
    1 20ltr bag of lime
    1 tracey shaw fitness DVD
    2 boxes of nite-rest
    7 ribbed,family packs

Steoob wrote: »
    maybe your man bought the condoms so that he could have sex with her??? i dunno just a thought

Have you seen the pic?

Advertisement