Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland to CityWest

Options
  • 23-07-2008 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi folks
    Just wondering if anyone travels to CityWest from Charlesland for work or whatever? have been offered a job out there but am just concerned about the commute etc - would I be walking into an M50 minefield?! any help greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi folks
    Just wondering if anyone travels to CityWest from Charlesland for work or whatever? have been offered a job out there but am just concerned about the commute etc - would I be walking into an M50 minefield?! any help greatly appreciated!!

Would you have flexible working hours? I can't give you any times but I would not fancy it myself even if I could start early or late.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

if you don't mind the driving I don't think it would be too bad- you can skip over the mountains if you don't fancy the m50

there was a previous discussion about this - average times between 45mins and an hour (which is quicker than getting the DART into town, though you'd have to stay awake...):
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055042267

Advertisement