Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could a triple work?

• 23-07-2008 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭

Do you think a triple could work? I mean like a guy with two girls (girls are bi so they are also an item). I mean like if three people got on well enough do you think they could make it work? Could it be as successful as a couple scenario? Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Do you think a triple could work? I mean like a guy with two girls (girls are bi so they are also an item). I mean like if three people got on well enough do you think they could make it work? Could it be as successful as a couple scenario? Any thoughts?

What do you mean by 'successful'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yes, Martin Cahill did it quite successfully!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

m@cc@ wrote: »
    What do you mean by 'successful'?
    Without ripping each others heads off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Are you talking about a once off or about a steady relationship between all of you?
    Im sure i saw this on Oprah or one of those type of shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Of course. Happened all the time back in the 60s. Say what you like about hippies, they DID tend to get laid a lot...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Most people are probably too jealous to make it work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Saruman wrote: »
    Are you talking about a once off or about a steady relationship between all of you?
    Im sure i saw this on Oprah or one of those type of shows.
    I mean as in a steady monogmous relationship

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Oh i just remembered where i saw this.. it was actually on ally Mcbeal. It had Heather Locklear and she loved two men and wanted to marry both of them or something along those lines. I think she was married to both and it was a Polygamy case.
    Pretty similar except im sure both men thought they were getting a bargain with Heather Locklear :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I mean as in a steady monogmous relationship

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monogamy

Monogamy is the custom or condition of having only one mate in a relationship, thus forming a couple.
    Your theory is flawed,or else you just need to come up with a new word for it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Human nature would f*ck it up eventually, someone is bound to get jealous is more attention is paid to someone else!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Dave! wrote: »
    Yes, Martin Cahill did it quite successfully!

Martin Cahill did alot of things quite successfully.

Lucky fcuker never saw a prison cell in the 20 years prior to dying afaik!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oranjeboom

It already work according to some

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

You might give them girls names, but they are still both your own hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

You might give them girls names, but they are still both your own hands.

heheh:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

No I really don't think it would. Inevitably, two people would grow closer and the third would feel left out.
    Steady monogamous relationship? Nah. Just meet up for regular threesomes. Then you get the sex without the boring aftermath.

Advertisement