Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inserting positional co-ordinates

• 23-07-2008 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Have navigated to the page ref inserting co-ordinates on my Garmin nuvi 660 but damned if I can work out how to insert the co-ordinates - the figures don't respond to touching - any ideas? Many thanks, Michael r.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ronan.michael@g

Have navigated to the page ref inserting co-ordinates on my Garmin nuvi 660 but damned if I can work out how to insert the co-ordinates - the figures don't respond to touching - any ideas? Many thanks, Michael r.
    Friend saw msg - phoned with answer! Thanks to all for showing an interest! - problem solved. Cheers, Michael r. ps Yet again - read the manual, stupid!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

What was the answer then?

Advertisement