Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed HDZ7 Camcorder

• 23-07-2008 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    Does anyone know anything about this make of Camcorder or the camcorder itself. We bought at an "Auction Sale" on Sunday without getting a chance to properly review it or research it, got caught up in the moment...Have we been dupped???

Thanks Sean

http://www.speed-jp.net/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

How much did you pay ?
    And what do you want to use it for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Australily

We paid around €300 and want to use for the usual family stuff, kids etc...

My guess is that you were done.. but its just an opinion, and if you use it and it doesnt break down and your happy with the quality, then its perfect.

But I still think you were done

Is that based on a hunch or do you know a bit about Camcorders etc. I don't know much, so just asking.

I am a professional photographer and videographer.
    Its impossible to say without looking at the thing first hand but its my honest opinion.. I have nothing to gain or loose from giving my opinion.

For me you were done, but as I stated above, if you use it then all is good.
    I have a simple approach to things like this.. squeeze your moneys worth out of it, but dont depend in it !

• Advertisement

To be honest we feel like we've done...I know very little about Camcorders etc. But, the fact that we never even asked for the make of it before buying it is really annoying. To get caught up in the moment like that...but I suppose thats what they plan for in these things. My wife is normally the type to shop around and do research before buying, so she is even more annoyed...

Hey your not the first person, or should I say your wife is not the first person..

Just use the bloody thing ;) get your moneys worth, th idea of the unit is to capture memories, go capture momories..

Dont let your wife buy anything else !!!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The fact when you type it into google and the first place your brought is back to this thread doesn't inspire me with confidence.

Advertisement