Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing MCP Certificate Pack

Options
  • 23-07-2008 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi All,

Hopefully a relevant place to post this!

Around about a year ago I undertook and passed one of the official Microsoft Certified Professional courses with New Horizons in Dublin City Centre (used their walk in self-paced traing good course, good place to do it, would recommend it to anyone interested by the way!)

Since passing the course though I've not received anything from Microsoft and I believe that there is supposed to be a certificate and "MCP Pack" of some sort which also provides access to the online MCP center. I remember one of my other developers receiving this in the post shortly after completing the course and thinking that I must look into why I hadnt received one but I've not gotten around to it until now.

Does anyone have any experience with this, i.e. has this happened to anyone else and did you manage to chase down MS on the pack? Really should have gotten back to this sooner I suppose but you know...busy times and all that!! Any pointers much appreciated.

Thanks folks,

R.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

As far as I remember, you have to specifically request it from MS. I could be wrong; check your MCP info page (https://mcp.microsoft.com). The registration for the MCP center is seperate from the info pack, you should have gotten an email from MS about it after you passed.

All it is is a crappy cert (which you can download and print yourself from the MCP page) and a card.

Advertisement