Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Raplcement Side Glass Intergra Type R

Options
  • 23-07-2008 11:49am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads anyone know where you would get replacement side glass for an Integra type R apart from the breakers or through Honda Garage. Trying to get it replaced today, Honda Garage says they have to import it in and it will take a few days. Same with most of the repair centres. Cheers

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

You could try some of the windscreen places, but as it is not a common car I'd guess you'll be waiting.

Plastic bag and masking tape time :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

mik_da_man wrote: »
    You could try some of the windscreen places, but as it is not a common car I'd guess you'll be waiting.

Plastic bag and masking tape time :)

Ya i tried a few of them already and same response have to import it in. The bin liner and tape is on already!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

i had to wait for mine. window place had to order it from honda. came from belgium in the end.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Think i have one from a jap breakers place in Ashbourne

Advertisement