Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos in Drogheda

Options
  • 23-07-2008 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Was wondering if any could recommend a good clean tattoo parlour in Drogheda? Many thanx!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

The Pain Factory on Laurences St is clean and well established. Two or three have opened in the last year and don't seem to be of the highest quality to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Yeah thats what i was thinking!! Theres seems to be an awful lot of them lately! Just wondering which was the best! Dont fancy the look of that place on west st in da old butchers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

a woman that used to live beside me does them. she is amazing at doing em, and she does them from home. she used to be in oldbridge on the slane road, think shes in wheaton hall now, think her name is Thresa Lynch. Cheapest around aswell. defo worth looking up,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jimsugarman

The new tattoo parlours that have opened in Drogheda cannot be taken serious. I can't see them being around in 6 to 12 months times like most small businesses that start up in the town centre. The Painfactory is the only established parlour in the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Paddy_Smith

Does anyone know if there is places that do tattoos for your face?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Prison? ;)

I had a tattoo done in the pain factory.
    I'll try somewhere else next time.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

I am pretty heavily tattooed and there is place i would never go and its the pain factory . The so called artist in there is one of the worst i have EVER seen in my life and ive seen alot . I have been getting ink done for about 15 years and wouldnt go near the guy :eek: The other places in town do good business in covering up his crap work .

They will only consider doing your neck / face if you are already heavily tattooed .

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

I am pretty heavily tattooed and there is place i would never go and its the pain factory . The so called artist in there is one of the worst i have EVER seen in my life and ive seen alot . I have been getting ink done for about 15 years and wouldnt go near the guy :eek: The other places in town do good business in covering up his crap work .

so where do you go then?

I got most of my work done in Belfast by a friend from Drogheda who has a shop up there . Have also had some stuff done in dark valley here in Drogheda . Very clean shop , decent work etc . Stuff i had done there was simple black and grey but done well nonetheless .Just avoid pain factory like the plauge . And just to clarify i have no connection with any of the shops either way , its just my personal opinion ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

I got most of my work done in Belfast by a friend from Drogheda who has a shop up there . Have also had some stuff done in dark valley here in Drogheda . Very clean shop , decent work etc . Stuff i had done there was simple black and grey but done well nonetheless .Just avoid pain factory like the plauge . And just to clarify i have no connection with any of the shops either way , its just my personal opinion ..

cool! any recommendations for Dublin?
    I would never get a tattoo sone somewhere unless it came fully recommended! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Wouldnt get work done in the pain factory, got some work done in Angel tattoo if anyone remembers it, it used to be above paddy dwyers shoe shop. It was the worst place ever. My tattoo ended up looking like a bruise, i was devastated.

Tattoo3.jpg

I got the original stars in Zulu in Dublin and was happy with them but just wanted more shading on them so i went to Angel tattoo but after that ^ happened i went straight back to Zulu and they sorted me out. Love it now

tattoo4.jpg

thats it just after it was done. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭chrisdolan11

dont go the paintfactory the place opposite it on lawerence street is good though not as good as dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 21 robbie3045

you should go to zen got 1 of my tattoos redone there and it just looks so much better and they give a great price

Advertisement