Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decent mountaint bike wanted

Options
  • 23-07-2008 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    im looking for a second hand off road bike
    something i can use for the commute to work as well as something i can take to the woods/forrest at the weekend just for a nice cycle to clear the head.
    im not into doing any tricks or stunts on teh bike, so i dont even need a front suspension, but a set of suspension forks isnt a problem if the bike has a set.
    any ideas?
    thanks
    ed

p.s. im in dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

hey guys
    im looking for a second hand off road bike
    something i can use for the commute to work as well as something i can take to the woods/forrest at the weekend just for a nice cycle to clear the head.
    im not into doing any tricks or stunts on teh bike, so i dont even need a front suspension, but a set of suspension forks isnt a problem if the bike has a set.
    any ideas?
    thanks
    ed

p.s. im in dublin

budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

And how tall are you?

Advertisement