Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back after 3 years

Options
  • 23-07-2008 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Well finally got to get all the bits and bobs required to get back to flying the other day.

Expecting a really hard time of it I headed into the garden to give my trusty ASP a whirl, and bang, first kick and away she went !

Anyway - with the weather looking so good - look out local flying club here I come !

Anyway my question is - I presume I will need to do range tests etc on all the equipment again ?

Thanks
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

No harm in doing so. I usualy just walk in an arc about 20-25 feet away from the model checking plane for unput as I go and having the TX aerial down.
    You may want to look over your batteries (if they have not been used for awhile) and keep an eye on voltage after every flight. If you can cycle them a few times it may help them.
    Good luck.

Advertisement